Third world countries are dog eat dog shitholes

D

Deleted member 32566

Bronze
Not even in the sense of complete savagery. In my 7 months of stay here, I've WITNESSED my 19 year old petite, educated local girlfriend get rejected from low tier jobs anybody can get hired in my country of origin (US).

Third world men are incapable of long term thought or even basic common sense that overpopulation and treating your women like cattle won't stimulate your joke of an economy. Why they require a taller height in manletistan shitholes? I don't fucking know.

Some races shouldn't be left to rule over themselves. It's who brings the bacon back home out there.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, Abhorrence, JovenCansao and 2 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
too many dogs

Not even in the sense of complete savagery. In my 7 months of stay here, I've WITNESSED my 19 year old petite, educated local girlfriend get rejected from low tier jobs anybody can get hired in my country of origin (US).

Third world men are incapable of long term thought or even basic common sense that overpopulation and treating your women like cattle won't stimulate your joke of an economy. Why they require a taller height in manletistan shitholes? I don't fucking know.

Some races shouldn't be left to rule over themselves. It's who brings the bacon back home out there.
Facts