Third world countries that if i was from i probably wouldn't immigrate

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,308
Reputation
17,118
1- Brazil: beautiful nature seems to be improving and is in a very good location in the world if you aren't in the bad parts I don't think it is really worth it to leave.

2- kazakhstan: also beautiful has great growth and seems to have a good future and I have heard it is pretty safe unlike Brazil.

3- argentina: same as Brazil.

4- Chile : same as the past two South American countries and it kinda seems better than both rn and is probably the best on this list.

@couragecel tag the other Brazilian niggas.

@Junbae @ICXCLuvr
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neurologicol, Glorious King and horseman
All third world countries are worth leaving for some people but for me even though my country is way worse than the ones on the list I won't leave if unless I lose all hope I it getting better.
 
@Heartache Honduran ass nigga
 
1- Brazil: beautiful nature seems to be improving and is in a very good location in the world if you aren't in the bad parts I don't think it is really worth it to leave.

2- kazakhstan: also beautiful has great growth and seems to have a good future and I have heard it is pretty safe unlike Brazil.

3- argentina: same as Brazil.

4- Chile : same as the past two South American countries and it kinda seems better than both rn and is probably the best on this list.

@couragecel tag the other Brazilian niggas.

@Junbae @ICXCLuvr
argentinas economy would leave you in slave labor for life , same for a lot of brazillians if u lose the location lobby
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006 and ØUROBOROS
argentinas economy would leave you in slave labor for life , same for a lot of brazillians if u lose the location lobby
I think there is still a way to make it there there is still a way out and the country has a future and isn't on the brink of a civil war or any war like a true third world country like a lot of really horrible third world countries. The gdp per capita in all of these countries is above 10k dollars and all have decent GDP growth so it doesn't seem that bad. Except if you are in a bad part of Brazil then you are fucked.
 
  • +1
Reactions: neurologicol

Similar threads

Framemaxxx
Replies
13
Views
125
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
Moggador
Replies
19
Views
106
Jgns
Jgns
Jrzabun69
Replies
3
Views
49
arthurfish
arthurfish
FiendFiend
Replies
31
Views
196
Kazey
Kazey
M
Replies
0
Views
11
macbookpro_2015
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top