• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, rand anon, justinzayn and 2 others
I don't have money bro how am I suppose to move
college abroad if student work in diff country if not a student , if you have any talent or hobbies try some kind of online business, support from parents and family if u can if u need money for any of these things,if not live frugal do a 9-5 till you cna save up some money for any escape if you arent very old its not too late

• +1
Reactions: babineux, justinzayn and Rt-Rust1
Which country ?

Brutal location pill. I’d rather be a normie in the US than a chad in a shithole 3rd world country in SA or Africa.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 6128, babineux and 5 others
Brutal location pill. I’d rather be a normie in the US than a chad in a shithole 3rd world country in SA or Africa.
yeah, options are very limited
I am gonna get out of this shit hole post ascension

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
college abroad if student work in diff country if not a student , if you have any talent or hobbies try some kind of online business, support from parents and family if u can if u need money for any of these things,if not live frugal do a 9-5 till you cna save up some money for any escape if you arent very old its not too late
Tbh this information won't work for me because I Don't get paid in USD I work a part time job and the paying is low because the economy is shit I live in SA by the way

You are insane. Chad in SA >>>>> normie anywhere.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ;-;
Tbh this information won't work for me because I Don't get paid in USD I work a part time job and the paying is low because the economy is shit I live in SA by the way
Where in SA?? I assume not Brazil considering your hispanic name.

Make money online.

do you guys in SA need private security, bulletproof cars and shit like that?
no lmao
some people have private security tho
I don't and my house has been robbed before

Just fucking lol @ you latincucks

you dark triad enough to join the cartel boy?

Being born in a 3rd world shithole is one of the worst things that can happen to you and you have no control over it. Even worse if you are sub-chad. In 1st world country such as Sweden, Germany etc. you dont even have to work, you get welfare that gives you like 800 euros/month and you can just rot and play videogames all day, all your needs are covered. In 3rd world and even 2nd world countries like Bulgaria theres no welfare, if you dont work you end up one the street with no food.
Would rather be a mid tier normie in 1st world country than chad in venezuela tbh

Being born in a 3rd world shithole is one of the worst things that can happen to you and you have no control over it. Even worse if you are sub-chad. In 1st world country such as Sweden, Germany etc. you dont even have to work, you get welfare that gives you like 800 euros/month and you can just rot and play videogames all day, all your needs are covered. In 3rd world and even 2nd world countries like Bulgaria theres no welfare, if you dont work you end up one the street with no food.
Would rather be a mid tier normie in 1st world country than chad in venezuela tbh
The Bad thing is i'm Chad in SA I don't know what to do I might become homeless thats the only conclusion I came up to

Last edited:
That
The Bad thing is i'm Chad in SA I don't know what to do I might become homeless thats the only conclusion I came up to
That's my case too need to MONEYMAX asap

Just fucking lol @ you latincucks

you dark triad enough to join the cartel boy?
The average latino mogs the average paki to outer space tbf

The average latino mogs the average paki to outer space tbf
Unironically, true.

But, pakis breed more and we have our women on luck.

Latinas date bbc and bwc once they leave tacoland

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
Creí que eras Español
Si eres latino únete al cartel