Third world internet users: Indians = cringe ; Africans = based

HardlyCoping

HardlyCoping

Nietzschean Übermaxxer // Zarathustra Fanboy
Indian posts: yes sar pls marry me white woman show bobs and vagene thank you very much
African posts: *fake Mugabe quotes*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, Mewton, klip11 and 7 others
Indian posts: yes sar pls marry me white woman show bobs and vagene thank you very much
African posts: *fake Mugabe quotes*
Mugabe is a nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and HardlyCoping
Uh... because they're based?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, RAMU KAKA, BitchBoy and 2 others
People are too harsh with indians

Only bad indians are modi bots in main social media, the rest are usually all cool people

• +1
Reactions: HardlyCoping
People are too harsh with indians

Only bad indians are modi bots in main social media, the rest are usually all cool people
I agree, I like pajeets tbh. Nice people with amazing food. They're just too easy to make fun of, especially when it comes to how they act online. Fuck Modi. Modi is a fascist and Modibots are cucked by Israel.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and MaghrebGator
I agree, I like pajeets tbh. Nice people with amazing food. They're just too easy to make fun of, especially when it comes to how they act online. Fuck Modi. Modi is a fascist and Modibots are cucked by Israel.
inb4 'fascism is based'

Indians worship cow shit

I want you to go to India and see how subhuman these people are

Theres a bunch of transgenders in India as well

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, murdah and HardlyCoping
Indians worship cow shit

Funny, but dehumanizing people is bad for your soul. You pretty much dehumanize yourself in the process. Almost everyone who calls a a group of people 'subhuman' secretly thinks of themselves as subhuman IME, especially on this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, LooksOrDeath and murdah
Funny, but dehumanizing people is bad for your soul. You pretty much dehumanize yourself in the process. Almost everyone who calls a a group of people 'subhuman' secretly thinks of themselves as subhuman IME, especially on this forum.
Also what is it about fucking trannies that makes everyone so goddamn triggered? Literally who gives a fuck. It's like everyone forgot that 'freedom of speech' means 'freedom to blaspheme', but that's not suprising because society has the collective memory of a goldfish.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and noobs
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs
stay broke nigga
lolwut? did you pay money for Hustler's University? Typical narcissist deflection because they get really uncomfortably when you analyze their psychology. Wait, you didn't because inb4 AnDrEeW TaTe iS a NiGgEr.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Must be high, he just told you he hates niggers
Bro the existing research on the correlation between racial prejudice and IQ is really not flattering to the race autist crowd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, 0S4MA and BitchBoy
Muh fascist. Why do you need to use such soy language? He is just fighting back against the muslim invasion in his country. Something europeans are too cucked to do

Bro the existing research on the correlation between racial prejudice and IQ is really not flattering to the race autist crowd
Jfl at you if you believe Soyence

Indians worship cow shit

The moment you step in our territory you will get brutally Raped by me and my buddies @BrahminBoss @iam good boy after that we will treat you lassi

Attachments

• 4177670_1717616707939.png
    4177670_1717616707939.png
    374.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Sushifart, xegigi and 2 others
Muh fascist. Why do you need to use such soy language? He is just fighting back against the muslim invasion in his country. Something europeans are too cucked to do
MuH mUsLiM InVasIoN

Why do you use such fucking whiny language about migration when it's something that has happened for literally all of human history? It's especially hypocritical because many of the same people who bitch and moan about immigration will often justify colonialism in the same breath.

MuH mUsLiM InVasIoN

Why do you use such fucking whiny language about migration when it's something that has happened for literally all of human history?
Keep crying. Yall started a war you can’t win against the based hindu curries and now you’re bitching about muh fascism just like when you started the palestine war. Fuck around and find out

Keep crying. Yall started a war you can’t win against the based hindu curries and now you’re bitching about muh fascism just like when you started the palestine war. Fuck around and find out
Ambien post. Literal nonsense.

Ambien post. Literal nonsense.
Wahh wahh they don’t like when my death cult invades a country and tries to impose our shit laws. Wahh wahh nonsense :feelswah::feelswhy:

Wait, did I anger a paneer? :trepidation:

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
Wahh wahh they don’t like when my death cult invades a country and tries to impose our shit laws. Wahh wahh nonsense :feelswah::feelswhy:
'Fuck around and find out' is literally why October 7 happened. Maybe don't steal people's ancestral land and you'll have a much greater chance of not being subjected terroristic resistance.

'Fuck around and find out' is literally why October 7 happened. Maybe don't steal people's ancestral land and you'll have a much greater chance of not being subjected terroristic resistance.
Typical terrorist faggot response. Go make a bomb bitch. The only people that still accept you in the world are cucked europeans, everyone else has woken up

Typical terrorist faggot response. Go make a bomb bitch. The only people that still accept you in the world are cucked europeans, everyone else has woken up
You don't even have an argument. Go spazz out somewhere else or maybe apply for a job at the Mossad like the ZOG cuck you are.

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
I know this might blow your mind, but sometimes terrorism is justified.

You don't even have an argument. Go spazz out somewhere else or maybe apply for a job at the Mossad like the ZOG cuck you are.
Jews are to blame for bringing the muslim plight into the world. But now they’re doing a good thing wiping some of them out.

Your only arguments were muh fascist muh ambien post you retarded child rapist. You won’t fool anyone with your bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and BitchBoy
its funny how its always soyence or muh jews when the stats arent in sfcels favour
It’s funny how recognising patterns is racist and low iq

It’s funny how recognising patterns is racist and low iq
who says those stats arent soyence as well? Maybe this is a pysop? WHO FUCKING KNOWS MAN ITS ALL THE JEWS

muslim invasion?
jfl muslims been there for over a thousand years

MuH mUsLiM InVasIoN

Why do you use such fucking whiny language about migration when it's something that has happened for literally all of human history? It's especially hypocritical because many of the same people who bitch and moan about immigration will often justify colonialism in the same breath.
not even migration jfl
almost no muslims migrate to india, they just live there and hindus convert to islam

jfl if anything it is the other way around in India
It’s a hindu country. Look at what the muzzies are doing to europe. They would try that in india if the hindus gave them an inch