Third world internet users: Indians = cringe ; Africans = based

Last edited:
Liberal faggot. It’s impossible to take you seriously, cuck
You're so mad that you're calling me a liberal. If you really wanted to make fun of me you could just call me pawr, because I am. I'm also not 5'3.

Last edited:
MENAs are way worse, at least indians make wholesome comments about how much solidarity they have with X white country (USA or Israel)

• JFL
Reactions: HardlyCoping
God, I love bullying people.

MENAs are way worse, at least indians make wholesome comments about how much solidarity they have with X white country (USA or Israel)
Eat your ZOGchow and go jerk off to 2D women. That's literally what makes them cucks and you're proving my point.

Last edited:
Eat your ZOGchow and go away.
why do goyim have to invent new antisemitic dogwhistles every few months? At least "goyslop" made fun of gentiles, this shit is just retarded and uncreative

you = gay for black dick

You do realize that makes your comment more pathetic right? We probably wouldn't make fun of you curries so much if it wasn't so obvious you all want to be white. You guys are such cucks and no matter how hard you simp for the GOP the whites will never accept you, as evidenced by Vivek Ramaswamy's interview with Anne Coulter. You're cucks with a culture of cuckoldry. Maybe you guys would start getting laid if you stopped doing that because women would respect you more.

Bruh lmao this is so funny. Idk lmao you must have me confused for someone that has a deluded ego, because i literally don't give a fuck what you do or don't respect.

It's not necessarily trying to be white, unless you consider lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets to be white that is, cause that's what most curries wish to be. Also most of us want to just be treated nicely or with some respect in the west lol, unless you consider wanting to be treated nice and with respect as = "wanting to be white".

Maybe you guys would start getting laid if you stopped doing that because women would respect you more.
Jfl can mods ban this retarded graycel lmao? This is suppose to be a blackpilled lookist website. On here we believe that physical appearance is the biggest deciding factor in whether or not someone from the opposite sex finds you physically attractive, and thereby wants to fuck you. IT'S LITERALLY CALLED LOOKSMAXX. You clearly revealed yourself to be some redpill/bluepillish dude that thinks personality and behavior is what determines if someone gets laid or not.

Last edited:
Because they're Dhalits who want to escape your fucking caste system. Maybe you should mention that next time you bitch and moan about muzzies.
nigga chill I am not doing either I am defending muslims
hell is wrong with you