Third-World Surgeon Implants

Deleted member 7098

Deleted member 7098

-
JFL at bone copers, Eppley and Yaremchuck, charging $20-30k for jaw implants, are finally getting serious affordable competition from shit-hole country surgeons. While his first results looked uncanny, this one looks seriously impressive. The future is bright. Dude literally doubled his SMV

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Pumanator, Boxingfan and 9 others
JFL at bone copers, Eppley and Yaremchuck, charging $20-30k for jaw implants, are finally getting serious affordable competition from shit-hole country surgeons. While his first results looked uncanny, this one looks seriously impressive. The future is bright. Dude literally doubled his SMV

Do you know Any European Custom implant maxfacs except Sailer,Brusco, Mommaerts, Defranq, Pagnoni?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 7098

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deprived, StrangerDanger and 2 others
Do you know Any European Custom implant maxfacs except Sailer,Brusco, Mommaerts, Defranq, Pagnoni?
Some turkish surgeons are picking up the trend and are significantly cheaper than the european ones you listed. But they don‘t have the same track record that those you listed do, so riskier to go with them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, valhalar and PubertyMaxxer
Some turkish surgeons are picking up the trend and are significantly cheaper than the european ones you listed. But they don‘t have the same track record that those you listed do, so riskier to go with them
Which European would you recommend? If money wasn't an issue?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

how much does he charge for this implant?

Which European would you recommend? If money wasn't an issue?
Sailer, but he‘s stupid expensive. Pagnoni and Ramieri also deliver good results but they are way more conservative on their implant designs and i‘ve never seen a truly stunning result from them similar to the one in posted in the OP

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek, randomvanish, Deleted member 18340 and 1 other person

mirin

• +1
jfl @ cheaping out on surgeries if you're from a first world country. Even if it's 30k for a jaw surgery that's ~1700 hours on minimum wage, or less than a years work required. You could also just take a fucking loan and pay it back when you get a real job.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, StrangerDanger, Prince88 and 1 other person
Sailer, but he‘s stupid expensive. Pagnoni and Ramieri also deliver good results but they are way more conservative on their implant designs and i‘ve never seen a truly stunning result from them similar to the one in posted in the OP
Pagnoni has a really bad reputation here @Linoob

Ramieri doesn't do custom implants afaik

• +1
jfl @ cheaping out on surgeries if you're from a first world country. Even if it's 30k for a jaw surgery that's ~1700 hours on minimum wage, or less than a years work required. You could also just take a fucking loan and pay it back when you get a real job.
Eppley also produces a bunch of shit results. The price doesn‘t guarantee you a good result either

I‘d always calculate with 2x the price to pay for potential revisions, and paying 60k just isn‘t realistic for most people

Eppley also produces a bunch of shit results. The price doesn‘t guarantee you a good result either
But, first world surgeons usually have a track record and hundreds of results.

Their biggest competition is a hammer:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player and PubertyMaxxer

Just go to a brazilian plastic surgeon theory

he slightly over did it on the right side. bigonial width should never be more than the bizygomatic.

aside from that, good result

• +1
he slightly over did it on the right side. bigonial width should never be more than the bizygomatic.

aside from that, good result
I think the slight asymmetry makes it look very natural.

And the problem that you called out about the bigonial width is because the zygo implants can only be of a certain size without it looking weird while with the jaw you can get away with way more of an advancement

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and lilhorizontal32

Pretty much all of these results are minor improvements. None of them look significantly more angular after implants.

minor improvements. None of them look significantly more angular after implants.
Minor improvements no angularity? Stop coping and get your ousted chad prime minister back into office instead
8C50DF87 6666 4729 BBD2 C0A274A8BDC1

I don‘t get your unfaunded bias towards bone movements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Arent brazilios like the gods of photo editing?

Different lighting. Jaw looks slightly wider but not much angular than before. Compare this result to this:

View attachment 1632102

Coping faggot. Just say you’re extremely boneless. Fact is most people on this forum are average and will ascend hard.

For extremely boneless people like you there is nothing

• +1
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 7098 and AscendingHero
Coping faggot. Just say you’re extremely boneless. Fact is most people on this forum aren't and will ascend hard.

For extremely boneless people like you there is nothing
Most people here will not ascend hard with any surgery. Have you gone through the rating section?

Surgery only works if you are already good looking with a failo or two that holds you back. Most of the people here do not fit this criterion.

That being said, I never said the result posted in this thread was not an improvement. But I would not call it a life-changing ascension.

Most people here will not ascend hard with any surgery. Have you gone through the rating section?

Surgery only works if you are already good looking with a failo or two that holds you back. Most of the people here do not fit this criterion.

That being said, I never said the result posted in this thread was not an improvement. But I would not call it a life-changing ascension.

It is life changing. His whole lower third is well above average. In atleast 80th to 85th percentile.

His other features are all above average.

He can have great success with uee fillers and colored contacts. Maybe add in a thicker neck.

Stop your fucking self depricating curry projection. Just bc you’re stupidly low on the scale doesn’t mean everyone is.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, KDA Player, bogii and 2 others

He legit went from nice guy to fuckboy, it‘s a huge SMV improvement

Arent brazilios like the gods of photo editing?
just noticed the neck is noticeably wider in the post-op compared to the pre-op, the surgeon might have horizontally stretched the picture in the post op.

just noticed the neck is noticeably wider in the post-op compared to the pre-op, the surgeon might have horizontally stretched the picture in the post op.

Looks uncanny too

• +1

Looks uncanny too

most of his results look uncanny, that's why i posted this one. it's his first stunning one that doesn't look too fake.

also with the one you posted i think the gay feminine rhinoplasty did the most harm to his harmony, not the implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
most of his results look uncanny, that's why i posted this one. it's his first stunning one that doesn't look too fake.

also with the one you posted i think the gay feminine rhinoplasty did the most harm to his harmony, not the implants
Absolute ropefuel botched nose job. I would’have roped if i had such a result

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7098
Absolute ropefuel botched nose job. I would’have roped if i had such a result
legit same, no man on earth would respect you with a botched nose like that and girls would immediately write you off as gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and PubertyMaxxer
legit same, no man on earth would respect you with a botched nose like that and girls would immediately write you off as gay
My nose looks like that after currently

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
psychologically I cannot afford getting in implant in 3rd world countries but, why not actually...

do you know any examples from them?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

Curry gazlighting there

This change is the craziest

• Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry
Come to Spain instead; it is a developed country with prices that are same to those in Brazil.

Interesting to note that this surgeon does paranasal, which is insanely rare.