This 50 yrs old refuses to date women over 25 years old.

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
3DCA6DE6 2C9A 4C5E B56B B18DB6FB0F56
574F6E4F 76C6 456A 955E 7C3DBFB7233E
838D5477 4205 461C A880 B3D9F0EEFA6B

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell, HerpDerpson, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
the only guy I envy is Elon musk, having total of 10 kids and more off the books . I can only imagine Leo living shallow lonely life in his late years thinking why I didn’t make family. @Prettyboy Am i coping?

Last edited:
Leo drops them off after they pass their prime. But i think he will later regret not building a family. I think he likes temporary pleasure which i cant blame him. Cause all his adult life, thats what he only knew probably

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21532 and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21532 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Leo drops them off after they pass their prime. But i think he will later regret not building a family.
Lol, imagine trying to build a family in this day and age...
The celebrity divorce rate is huge, if it happened even to Chads like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, etc., do you think Leo will somehow avoid this, he aged the worst from all the Hollywood's top actors.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Mr.Proper and Gandy
the only guy I envy is Elon musk, having total of 10 kids and more off the books . I can only imagine Leo living shallow lonely life in his late years thinking why I didn’t make family. @Prettyboy Am i coping?
Raising a family is the most cucked shit ever, if you're raising a male you're going to slave 30 years of your life to get resources to support this male who will then go and impregnate girls while you sit at home fucking a fat slob that you don't find attractive anymore, you worked and worked only so another male would enjoy himself = CUCKED

If you're raising a female, you will slave years to raise a beautiful girl only for other men to fuck her and toss her around, once again you slaved and slaved only for other males to enjoy themself with your efforts = CUCKED

Raising a family is cucked and normie npc bluepilled indocrination, leave that shit to females who need a purpose in their life, we are men being alone SHOULD not hurt us (to me personally it doesn't), all you should be doing is making money and fucking bitches who are in their prime aka what leo is doing.

I'm sharing my opinion but ultimately I don't care, the more males marry the better it is for celibate males like me cause it gives us higher chances of fucking bitches (all of them are locked into marriages jfl).

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Yeah, Leo doesn't give a fuck and is enjoying life. Musk is a coping subhuman, going "look! I reproduced!" while he was never loved by a woman even if he's had a family.