Reactions: ItsOver.com, turkproducer, Chadeep and 1 other person
@TraumatisedOgre Doxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbuSAF, Lux and Acnno
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Bitch, Chadeep and 1 other person
I face and height mog him but still incel.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Is that @TraumatisedOgre

As he stood up his SMV stood up as well :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Bitch
Race mixing is not cool.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
white women's primal instinct are activated when they go interracial

just be 6'4 theory

show this to any copecel saying height doesnt matter for smv @LooksOverAll
I actually looked into this couple. I watched a Q&A video from them and she said she's been with like 50 guys. Said she went through a huge slut phase where she slept with a different guy every week until she found him and "he changed her life". Probably some rich foreign exchange student who is betabuxxing a post-wall slut.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, Preoximerianas and 5'8manlet
I actually looked into this couple. I watched a Q&A video from them and she said she's been with like 50 guys. Said she went through a huge slut phase where she slept with a different guy every week until she found him and "he changed her life". Probably some rich foreign exchange student who is betabuxxing a post-wall slut.

Was he with her when she was saying this? JFL at this unfathomable cuck if he heard that and is still in this relationship.

Was he with her when she was saying this? JFL at this unfathomable cuck if he heard that and is still in this relationship.
Yes. She obviously played it off as the victim by saying she just broke up with an abusive boyfriend.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
All of the co
Yes. She obviously played it off as the victim by saying she just broke up with an abusive boyfriend.

As much as I don't wish to say it, I feel like woman just say they were in an abusive relationship because it's such a get out of jail free card, can excuse being a degenerate whore, can excuse a god awful personality, etc. Even the logic of it doesn't make sense, if your boyfriend was abusive then bouncing of dicks is going to make you feel better? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

I hate asians... I remember in TDC, some Asian was doing that kung-fu shit. Co's (correctional officiers) were like when we get you Jackie Chan, you're going to segregation for 60 days

All of the co

As much as I don't wish to say it, I feel like woman just say they were in an abusive relationship because it's such a get out of jail free card, can excuse being a degenerate whore, can excuse a god awful personality, etc. Even the logic of it doesn't make sense, if your boyfriend was abusive then bouncing of dicks is going to make you feel better? :feelsuhh:
Being in an abusive relationship is a choice when you prioritize looks and dark triad personality over a nice guy.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Preoximerianas
I hate asians... I remember in TDC, some Asian was doing that kung-fu shit. Co's (correctional officiers) were like when we get you Jackie Chan, you're going to segregation for 60 days
would u rather they do that or have them learn boxing