This aesthetic curry mogs you (Model-maxxing)

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
I have this theory that the best way Ethnic HTN-chadlites/tyronelites can ascend is through model-maxxing. This guy is one of the best representations of it and has women simping over him. It's basically when you take aesthetic-photogenic pictures, keep a low body fat percentage/gymmax, fashionmaxx, and appear to be highclass. It can make a HTN-chadlite elevate to the level of a chad/tyrone. I personally follow this same format and have seen much more success in my dating life with the type/quality of women I get.

EDIT: It's saying the post is removed but he got 10k likes on the sub r/Tinder from just this pic alone jfl:

0kjujagvjk481

Thoughts? :unsure:
@tyronelite @TYRONELITEMOGGER @Racky @Bvnny.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Zylk, alriodai and 4 others
Bruh this nigga is normie jfl:ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Looks234, Zylk and 7 others
How do you know women are simping over him? Are you saying that based on Reddit comments? I won’t trust Reddit at all. A tinder experiment would give actual info

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, Yashchandra and 4 others
Hair & finger ring pill strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zylk, Racky, Prettyboy and 1 other person
That midface :hnghn:

Why is this forum so :bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Zylk, Looks234 and Deleted member 9801
some needs to do an expiriment with his pics to test it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and 11gaijin
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 7580
How do you know women are simping over him? Are you saying that based on Reddit comments? I won’t trust Reddit at all. A tinder experiment would give actual info
He looks tryhard asf

Looks like Brahmin Adam Driver. Driver has a strong browridge though. This guy has a disgustingly long midface and orbitals are 404. So weak orbitals and his jaw isn't anything exceptional either. Cheekbones are flat too.

Only halo i would give... good eyebrows and large skull. Apart from the browridge, he is not recessed either. Style-maxxed I guess.

Very normie though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, phukmikehok and 4 others
He looks tryhard asf
View attachment 1728986

Looks like Brahmin Adam Sandler. Sandler has a strong browridge though. This guy has a disgustingly long midface and orbitals are 404. So weak orbitals and his jaw isn't anything exceptional either. Cheekbones are flat too.

Only halo i would give... good eyebrows and large skull. Apart from the browridge, he is not recessed either. Style-maxxed I guess.

Very normie though.
As you said, normie. And that’s enough. Women can judge your face in a microsecond. Fashionmaxxing won’t save you. Yes it helps but you need to have the face first.

Bruh this nigga is normie jfl:ogre:
op might have low standards / poor rating skills due to being low tier normie maybe

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 9801
i'm quite sure i mog him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Growth Plate
Yes. If you look at his other posts, he has some of his tinder interactions too.

As you said, normie. And that’s enough. Women can judge your face in a microsecond. Fashionmaxxing won’t save you. Yes it helps but you need to have the face first.
He does have a good face. He's HTN-ish/chadpreetlite. But my theory is based on being atleast a HTN. I never mentioned anything otherwise lol.

op might have low standards / poor rating skills due to being low tier normie maybe
Male vs female gaze, my man. And im a tyronelite :feelsuhh:

some needs to do an expiriment with his pics to test it
I would be curious to see this.

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti
He does have a good face. He's HTN-ish/chadpreetlite. But my theory is based on being atleast a HTN. I never mentioned anything otherwise lol.

Bhai this is not a chadpreetlite. People massively underestimate chadpreets. This guy is MTN who is fashion and style maxed.

Bhai this is not a chadpreetlite. People massively underestimate chadpreets. This guy is MTN who is fashion and style maxed.
I don't agree. He's nothing less than a HTN, esp for an american curry. Alot of indians have this very nerdy look to them since alot of them are STEMcels. Zero sex appeal. JFL just switch your gender to female and swipe on men and see for yourself what this dude's competition would be across america. I think people overestimate how goodlooking the average american is, esp on dating apps (LTN/MTN/incel central)..

I don't agree. He's nothing less than a HTN, esp for an american curry. Alot of indians have this very nerdy look to them since alot of them are STEMcels. Zero sex appeal. JFL just switch your gender to female and swipe on men and see for yourself what this dude's competition would be across america. I think people overestimate how goodlooking the average american is, esp on dating apps (LTN/MTN/incel central)..
Ok, on another look I agree he is HTN but he isn't a chadlite. His face doesn't meet that requirement. Imagine posting this guy on ladyboners, you will not get any votes.

This is a chadpreet

There is no way that guy in the OP is a chadlite.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok, Zylk and Deleted member 12234
He's only HTN but he's top 1% for curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 12234
Ok, on another look I agree he is HTN but he isn't a chadlite. His face doesn't meet that requirement. Imagine posting this guy on ladyboners, you will not get any votes.

This is a chadpreet

There is no way that guy in the OP is a chadlite.

It's all relative. Personally, I have the view that everyone has a range of attractiveness than a singular point. I think people have a range of atleast 0.75-1 on a lookscale and it varies depending on where you're currently at since your competition will be entirely different and certain features being more attractive in some places than others. It's why I say he's a HTN-chadpreetlite. Some areas, he's a HTN. In others, he's a chadpreetlite. It's all relative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I mog that incel to death

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Blackgymmax
Just get a 10000 USD camera and take professional photos to use on Tinder theory

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19948, Zylk and 2 others
Just get a 10000 USD camera and take professional photos to use on Tinder theory
Nah there's a shit ton of artsy mfs out there who will literally shoot pics for you for free or dirt cheap. It's how I got my pics done. Esp if you live in a big city.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Bvnny.
Nah there's a shit ton of artsy mfs out there who will literally shoot pics for you for free or dirt cheap. It's how I got my pics done. Esp if you live in a big city.
How did you find someone to take pics of you tho? Through Twitter?? :ogre:

I have this theory that the best way Ethnic HTN-chadlites/tyronelites can ascend is through model-maxxing. This guy is one of the best representations of it and has women simping over him. It's basically when you take aesthetic-photogenic pictures, keep a low body fat percentage/gymmax, fashionmaxx, and appear to be highclass. It can make a HTN-chadlite elevate to the level of a chad/tyrone. I personally follow this same format and have seen much more success in my dating life with the type/quality of women I get.

EDIT: It's saying the post is removed but he got 10k likes on the sub r/Tinder from just this pic alone jfl:

View attachment 1728965

So you are saying, on dating apps, if I steal my uncle's beret and copy the fashion and poses of model photo shoots, I’ll have more success?
0139E373 F279 49C1 A088 3F99AC43D140
26899164 8C5F 4BBB 9C00 BF8BBA6B8322

or if I take black and white aesthetic high quality photography like this to show body in a more "tasteful" way than like a bathroom pic :
56EE2D99 B669 4361 A1EE B5A3B15CBEAA

even if I’m far from that looks level?
Is it possible you’ll appear a bit narcy to some women if you are not attractive and take pics similar to those of models?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 12234
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
How did you find someone to take pics of you tho? Through Twitter?? :ogre:
Instagram. You can search by city and tags. You can search up alot of artsy-type tags to find them in your city lol. I've made a decent social circle of people I met through the internet ..

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Hero of the Imperium, Bvnny. and 1 other person
E0EA9EiX0AIjWvo.jpg

look how many pieces of jewelery Vinnie has. They are just as important as bones :y'all:
Jewelry adds to the pretty boy appearance. Basically your pfp

You rarely see masc ogres wearing rings, piercings etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Racky
So you are saying, on dating apps, if I steal my uncle's beret and copy the fashion and poses of model photo shoots, I’ll have more success?
View attachment 1729185View attachment 1729192
or if I take black and white aesthetic high quality photography like this to show body in a more "tasteful" way than like a bathroom pic :
View attachment 1729194
even if I’m far from that looks level?
Is it possible you’ll appear a bit narcy to some women if you are not attractive and take pics similar to those of models?
Not really since i'm literal proof that it works jfl. It's why women think i'm a catfish sometimes because I'm model-maxxed. And there are multiple layers to it (these aren't in order of importance). Also, as noted, this is only recommended for men whom are HTN-chadlite. This doesn't apply to ugly-MTN men:

1. Fashion - Fashion can range from urban to casual to business. It's not just exclusive to what the guy is wearing. Personally, I have a variety of shit I wear. I don't wear suits or none of that shit. I steal my outfit ideas from models and "lookbooks" on youtube/tumblr. I dress similar to this and it still works in my favor:

24Casual Mens Outfit
4e70a3bdcc5aabc85e66007468e93f3f
Tumblr paoi0lqDmg1wtfqhjo1 1280
Asos design beige tracksuit set
9130f362210dddaf0b0540e8f71ffc83
Fd8828a7b4f31d81456809cdd34d6e92
42731674a5b031be8ca392fb1a5ca4bf

2. Quality pics. Quality pics aren't exclusive to staged photos. They can also be spontaneous and i'd recommend to have spontaneous pics to look more natural. I'd recommend having a 2-3 model-tier pics and 2-3 spontaneous (like below), so you still look approachable/human. Similar to what @Niko69 does with his pictures:

Bb9b39746b3d1d1a26da8914678a8fd7
C400c3fc4bba1d4ad3cd6951d329c096
Original
Pose tumblr girls pizza Favimcom 6615479
9abc5080387039515a4ecded80133ade
23ed6f473e0a2149e8ce7aebc2358c61

3. Sex appeal. Speaks for itself. It's showing off your masculine features. Like taking spontaneous beach pictures or wearing a muscle shirt to show off your physique, etc.

4. Gym. Speaks for itself. Low body fat percentage (under 15%) and frame.

5. Lifestyle. Lifestyle doesn't = being rich. It's just showing off what you enjoy doing and showing that you actually do shit. And i'd recommend these pictures to be the spontaneous ones.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others

Why do u keep calling yourself tyronelite when ur obv not kek. Who tells you this? Some obese white girls?

He would get 4 matches in Toronto 24 hours tops

Isn’t Toronto mostly Indians & Asians?

I feel like he’d do good
Yeah but it doesn't matter women just no swipe them until the middle class white dudes pop up or ethnic chadlites

• So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite
Isn’t Toronto mostly Indians & Asians?

I feel like he’d do good
Last time I saw a girl who liked black guys pop up she she no swiped all ethnics except Chadlites and this one bigger who had hunger eyes + a perfect mendible

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Not really since i'm literal proof that it works jfl. It's why women think i'm a catfish sometimes because I'm model-maxxed. And there are multiple layers to it (these aren't in order of importance). Also, as noted, this is only recommended for men whom are HTN-chadlite. This doesn't apply to ugly-MTN men:

1. Fashion - Fashion can range from urban to casual to business. It's not just exclusive to what the guy is wearing. Personally, I have a variety of shit I wear. I don't wear suits or none of that shit. I steal my outfit ideas from models and "lookbooks" on youtube/tumblr. I dress similar to this and it still works in my favor:

View attachment 1729237 View attachment 1729238 View attachment 1729240View attachment 1729259 View attachment 1729243 View attachment 1729244 View attachment 1729246

2. Quality pics. Quality pics aren't exclusive to staged photos. They can also be spontaneous and i'd recommend to have spontaneous pics to look more natural. I'd recommend having a 2-3 model-tier pics and 2-3 spontaneous (like below), so you still look approachable/human. Similar to what @Niko69 does with his pictures:

View attachment 1729249 View attachment 1729250 View attachment 1729251 View attachment 1729252 View attachment 1729260View attachment 1729261

3. Sex appeal. Speaks for itself. It's showing off your masculine features. Like taking spontaneous beach pictures or wearing a muscle shirt to show off your physique, etc.

4. Gym. Speaks for itself. Low body fat percentage (under 15%) and frame.

5. Lifestyle. Lifestyle doesn't = being rich. It's just showing off what you enjoy doing and showing that you actually do shit. And i'd recommend these pictures to be the spontaneous ones.
I just steal people's fits 90% of the time, just using insta or pinterest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
High averagness and stereotype maxxed

He looks like you'd find him on the cover of a old erotica book, although not necessarily good looking features wise

More evidence that aesthetics are cope, you need to fit into a sexually positive stereotype (jock, softboy, tiktok star, dominate Mafia boss)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deprived
High averageness and stereotype maxxed

He looks like you'd find him on the cover of an old erotica book, although not necessarily good looking features wise

More evidence that aesthetics are cope, you need to fit into a sexually positive stereotype (jock, soft boy, TikTok star, dominant Mafia boss)
Was about to comment on this. Psl wise he is normie but his style and demeanor halo him. He looks like one of those old 1950s actors. Not necessarily GL but conventionally attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Question why are beauty spots / marks considered attractive?

Do you think it plays into the pretty boy look?
Idk, I personally never found them attractive , nor do I have them

But many people seem to like them, maybe because they are unique. Freckles can play into the young / innocent look

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
Embodiment of what I want to look like. Just maybe without the excessive earrings + more prominent cheekbones

I dont know what to do for hair that'll recreate such a high appeal with women with my hair type though.

It's too short atm too.

Ideal Neck+skin quality and skin tone+ coloring+nose+lips, etc in the pfp

props to @Frank Jack for the find

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
Embodiment of what I want to look like. Just maybe without the excessive earrings + more prominent cheekbones

I dont know what to do for hair that'll recreate such a high appeal with women with my hair type though.

It's too short atm too.

Ideal Neck+skin quality and skin tone+ coloring+nose+lips, etc in the pfp

props to @Frank Jack for the find
I mean you can keratin treat afro hair if you want to and make it straight
84D1931A 3D64 40D6 8947 6CF947ADF35A

and then get midparted curtains
Don’t know if anyone ever tried that tho :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 1728965

nigga I swear to god you make one more gay ass post like this you're going on ignore