This afghan gigamogger is driving me to suicide (highest appeal possible)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
I'll throw myself off the bridge one of these days. This is the highest appeal possible for 19 to 30 yo foidillionoids.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and TechnoBoss
What's this giga-moggers name? I've gotta now do my research and find an angle where he doesn't look good/proof he's had surgeries so I can cope.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
"Iranian Afghan"? What's that mean? Afghan refugee in Iran? Half Iranian, half Afghan?

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
"Iranian Afghan"? What's that mean? Afghan refugee in Iran? Half Iranian, half Afghan?
Just saw he's an afghan swedish nigger trying hard to be persian he also speaks farsi in that vid. Imagine trying your best to be seen as iranian retard.

Screenshot 20240110 084312 Instagram

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What's this giga-moggers name? I've gotta now do my research and find an angle where he doesn't look good/proof he's had surgeries so I can cope.

He is very gl.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Mogs me so hard makes me not even wanna follow the account. Atleast I can cope by knowing im 4cm taller (its over)

brootal sweden pill though

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and mortis
Mogs me so hard makes me not even wanna follow the account. Atleast I can cope by knowing im 4cm taller (its over)

brootal sweden pill though
I choose to be 160 cm with that face over imaginary 200 cm and my current face.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, m0ss26, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
Just saw he's an afghan swedish nigger trying hard to be persian he also speaks farsi in that vid. Imagine trying your best to be seen as iranian retard.

View attachment 2665358

He is probably Tajik and Tajiks are considered to be Persians or something so it makes sense in a way.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Chaddam. Prime candidate for Muslim foids

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
He is a Tajik. Tajiks =\ sand people. Completely different genetics.

Nah he doesn't. He looks like a regular Tajik Chad.
Why the fuck did u revive this?

also all the tajiks ik irl look like this
Screenshot 20240730 232039 Gallery

So ur clearly wrong

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Last edited:

View attachment 2665358

You do know Afghanistan's other major language is farsi (dari), right?

I dont think he is a wanna be Persian/Iranian 🤦🏻‍♂️.
The great "Persian" poet Rumi was from Afghanistan. There is a lot of history.

He has a more Iranian accent because he is probably from the city of Herat which is close to Iran. People there have an accent that is more like Iranian accent.

Are you retarded? He looks like he can fit in either of those two crowds. Although neither of those two crowds are representative of MENA region. Both Turkey and Lebanon have some med-passing people.
Nah. I am the same race as him, and I see sands daily. You can't fool me.

every sand from Lebanon always guess me as someone from Afghanistan. Clearly they can see we don't look like menas.

Why you bringing Med into the discussion? Lol.

Those "med passing" Arabs and Turks I am pretty sure they have their own features that sets them apart from real Meds which is why Meds wont claim these groups, Meds would rather be the same race as Northern Europeans than be the same race as Menas.

gets mogged by random cops on tiktok