This androgynous, genetic mistake mogs the entire forum

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
It doesn’t let me imbed the picture from his Insta so here are some screenshots (these pics aren’t photoshopped btw, this is his real face):

A09DF368 2B11 41CF 96DC 70238DB44E0D

5BAE87F6 114E 468A B973 4162A6DD2A87

Oh yeah and the best part?

THIS IS HIS GIRLFRIEND

you have no idea what androgynous means, you look at a guy who is well groomed and moisturizes his face and correlate it being feminine thus androgynous, true androgynous males would never have that frame, forearm vascularity, and robust facial bone structure. He is not some hype masculine ufc fighter but he is not androgynous. Androgynous low T men have round moon faces with no bones , high bf especially in the hips and thighs and man titties.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Truecel14, UsernameRequired and 10 others
you have no idea what androgynous means, you look at a guy who is well groomed and moisturizes his face and correlate it being feminine thus androgynous, true androgynous males would never have that frame, forearm vascularity, and robust facial bone structure. He is not some hype masculine ufc fighter but he is not androgynous. Androgynous low T men have round moon faces with no bones , high bf especially in the hips and thighs and man titties.
Did you see the first 2 pics posted? I literally wasn’t sure if he was a male at first

no white no care

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Dont show this thread to medialcanthuscel

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 2969
Are you serious?
He looks like utter shit
psl 1 is his rating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 470, Squirtoutmabooty and 5 others
I wanna rope so bad

Pathetic midface. 3PSL noticeably below average bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
what an utterly retarded comment, he is nowhere near psl 1. I can't tell if this is some sad attempt to be funny or just low effort shitposting so you get a slight dopamine rush from notifications in ur empty incel life. Stop posting obviously untrue stuff you moron.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Truecel14
I will take down this twink.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 685
what an utterly retarded comment, he is nowhere near psl 1. I can't tell if this is some sad attempt to be funny or just low effort shitposting so you get a slight dopamine rush from notifications in ur empty incel life. Stop posting obviously untrue stuff you moron.
Draw-Squidward-from-SpongeBob-SquarePants-Step-22.jpg

Keep coping horse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
daaamn @badromance have been prettyboymaxxing hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
honest question for you.
What do you think the average male looks like?
The 50 percentile white male in north italy has this looks level (user Belnar93)
1020.jpg

But in netherlands he would be below average

The 50 percentile white male in north italy has this looks level (user Belnar93)
1020.jpg

But in netherlands he would be below average
@belnar93 would still be a sexy mothafuckaaa depending on his height

Hes just tall and got a hairline average but not bald over for us

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs
Why the long face buddyboyo/girlyo

Id rather die than have a midface that long

HOW THE FUCK CAN A GUY THAT UGLY GET A GIRL THAT HOT

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and Over
lol this face so punchable

Id rather die than have a midface that long

HOW THE FUCK CAN A GUY THAT UGLY GET A GIRL THAT HOT
jfl @ looks theory in 2019

How did this comment get 10 likes? I know exactly what androgynous means lol. His face is not masculine at all. And I know he isn’t actually androgynous but his face looks like it. I’ve seen examples of masculine faced guys with big muscles and vascularity while still having feminine hips / SWR, and also cuck-faced guy’s with more muscularity than some high T face men. It’s not possible to make large generalizations about this sort of stuff because there are always exceptions (consider: prenatal T)

this Post proves again

Just be above average and nt

just lol at this panfaced cuck with inexistent zygos

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Bump this, because I want her insta name

He looks like utter shit, like some fucked up cubist painting. I don't know what is wrong with this faggots face but it is wrong. Get this utter subhuman twink out of my sight. Thats not his gf either she just uses him as a front while she fucks bbc behind the scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back