This anglophile cope is nauseating

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
" ethnics can't be Chads brooo"

Mah nigga listen if u were born Indian you can look at Indian stacies and cum on the spot because ur genetically wired to mate with her. Except nigger women all women look appealing to me but Indian stacies I prefer not because of some objective scale but because of genetics.

Cage hard at the curry bad copers here. Chad is chad. If white MTN came here who was average height girls would care as much as brown MTN with avg height. Reason why white get more matches is cos gold diggers think they have money. Except for niggers who are subhuman all races have their respective context where they can thrive.

Curry chad in the west will get attention just like white chad will get in curry land. Race is a thing only until MTN

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: weebcel, LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
It's a reality that some races are on average more attractive than others, and thus some races have an easier time ascending. I am white and this is just obvious. A white MTN has a much better chance of ascending than a curry MTN, and you could take a curry male model and they would probably struggle in northern europe or Italy. There's a video on youtube of an east asian male model Chad talking about how he can't get dates.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It's a reality that some races are on average more attractive than others, and thus some races have an easier time ascending. I am white and this is just obvious. A white MTN has a much better chance of ascending than a curry MTN, and you could take a curry male model and they would probably struggle in northern europe or Italy. There's a video on youtube of an east asian male model Chad talking about how he can't get dates.
Cause he's Manlet. Adjust for height looks and IQ and make an experiment. There are biases towards racial groups aka whites are seen as rich , niggers as poor etc. Remove these and make an experiment. Otherwise I'm not buying it. Pheno matters until MTN,after HTN 0 difference but you have to prove ur rich and not low IQ if you're a curry in the West for example

I agree when arbiter is white
nahh... white better than ethnic for some reason. call it evolution, genes I don't know but white is superior. sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
seriously. think about white stacies and ethnics. white mogs.

racist wonder showzen GIF

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
seriously. think about white stacies and ethnics. white mogs.

racist wonder showzen GIF
Nigger bad but I like Indian girls more than any other. Thats just my genes tho

Reason why white get more matches is cos gold diggers think they have money.
Coping cumskins are so blind that they cant see that that is the biggest reason why people from poorer countries are interested in them :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hallo and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
" ethnics can't be Chads brooo"

Mah nigga listen if u were born Indian you can look at Indian stacies and cum on the spot because ur genetically wired to mate with her. Except nigger women all women look appealing to me but Indian stacies I prefer not because of some objective scale but because of genetics.

Cage hard at the curry bad copers here. Chad is chad. If white MTN came here who was average height girls would care as much as brown MTN with avg height. Reason why white get more matches is cos gold diggers think they have money. Except for niggers who are subhuman all races have their respective context where they can thrive.

Curry chad in the west will get attention just like white chad will get in curry land. Race is a thing only until MTN
If X ethnics attract high SMV women enough to make them cling to them then they can be chads