This Asian-American man seems much happier living in Thailand than the west

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, ReadBooksEveryday, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
Yeah probably because the majority there are chinks instead of whites. Good for chinkfags but bad for noodlewhores since they would consider having sex with ricecels as sexual slavery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Skywalker and Tabula Rasa
nice maxilla

nice maxilla
Legit chang

Qh3kpRm.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Legit chang

Qh3kpRm.jpg
legit robust good looking ricecel- good for him- he obviously has 100 times the SMV in Thailand or lower barrier to entry asian countries than cuck-asa @traveler @AlexBrown84

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Now this is what I call an intelligent geomaxxer, he did his cost-benefit analysis before moving, which would imply in my assumption less competition in his destination country and additionally better partners with little to no degeneracy.

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚

legit robust good looking ricecel- good for him- he obviously has 100 times the SMV in Thailand or lower barrier to entry asian countries than cuck-asa @traveler @AlexBrown84
legit mogging warrior in thailand

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler
wtf 500 dollars
based

smh at ricecels who used to be a victim of geomaxxing shamelessly joining the passport brah bandwagon in 2023
'why you should too' literally pimping these chimpmouthed thai women as an asian

SEAmaxxing asians need to shotgunmaxx, absolute disgrace
Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

@infini Its time my boy

The West has fallen ..

No. I'd rather be hostelmaxxing there and try my luck at some aussie and yanke dandy doodle anglos. The irony.