@ this autist

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Posts
26,787
Reputation
40,480
Can't find the thread but some idiot was like

"if I get surgery I think people will be able to see something has changed"

Ye obviously JFL.

I mean surgery has minimal affects on your face JFL :feelsuhh:

You get surgery don't worry guys it doesnt change your face form a psl 3 trucel to psl 5.5-6 or anything. Don't worry people might notice but don't worry results if surgery barely do anything so you won't notice them :feelsuhh::feelstastyman:
 
i havent read a single squidbro thread
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Lev Peshkov

Similar threads

Heartache
Replies
18
Views
122
RandomAutist
RandomAutist
B
Replies
4
Views
41
SickendExistence
SickendExistence
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Replies
7
Views
25
SilvioMoltisantiDan
SilvioMoltisantiDan
arlo_420
Replies
7
Views
64
arlo_420
arlo_420
Slavurik
Replies
74
Views
295
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top