This Bear vs Man trend is peak foid retardedness

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
I've seen this a million times at this point on my fyp and I just laugh at the stupidity of the modern foid. Their point is retarded anyway you look at it

: ERM THE BEAR WOULD NOT RAPE ME ERM THE BEAR WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE
the odds a normal guy would rape you at any given moment is pretty fucking low the stats that these women try to push arent even possible or else we would littarly see the number of rapists per capita be diabolical. God damn this argument is retarded jfl if they think the bear wont maul them with 0 compassion cause its a wild fucking animal :lul:

: ERM ITS ABOUT HOW MEN CANT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER AND NOT RESPECTING HOW WOMEN FEEL
Simple logic would show a bear posses a greater threat than a normal guy so why wouldn't the average man feel the need to defend himself against such a retarded hypothetical. Who gaf how women "feel" in the face of an absolute fact
vs

homicidal unfeeling bear who views you as a light snack
VS Kevin
aged 25, loves long walks on the beach, breadsticks, and his dog named Ranger

• +1
Reactions: klip11, rubberduck, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
I wish I was a bear 🐻

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Why don't they go to life in the forest?

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
I've seen this a million times at this point on my fyp and I just laugh at the stupidity of the modern foid. Their point is retarded anyway you look at it

: ERM THE BEAR WOULD NOT RAPE ME ERM THE BEAR WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE
the odds a normal guy would rape you at any given moment is pretty fucking low the stats that these women try to push arent even possible or else we would littarly see the number of rapists per capita be diabolical. God damn this argument is retarded jfl if they think the bear wont maul them with 0 compassion cause its a wild fucking animal :lul:

: ERM ITS ABOUT HOW MEN CANT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER AND NOT RESPECTING HOW WOMEN FEEL
Simple logic would show a bear posses a greater threat than a normal guy so why wouldn't the average man feel the need to defend himself against such a retarded hypothetical. Who gaf how women "feel" in the face of an absolute fact
View attachment 2881723 vs View attachment 2881722

homicidal unfeeling bear who views you as a light snack
VS Kevin
aged 25, loves long walks on the beach, breadsticks, and his dog named Ranger
What if it's Tyquarius rather than Kevin?

it's propaganda designed to keep the masses divided and quarreling as always over such petty things as the already-age-old battle of the sexes so there is less focus on bigger real problems

the average foid will veer away from being racist so tyquarius is a lucky nigga
Why you think Tyquarius got to be black??? Are you doing a racism??