This Becky asked for a pic of my dick, then she screenshotted it and showed her friends and they laughed at it

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
3,014
Reputation
8,941
This happened a few months ago and I can’t believe how bad I got played. I went out for drinks with this cute art hoe, solid PSL 5.5, tall, blonde, and a great body (she was a swimmer)

Anyways we drive back to my place and we kiss a bit in front of my car and then I invite her in but she says shes tired, I try to act ‘chad’ and grab her ass and I tell her I have a big dick and I’m gonna make her squirt but it doesn’t work. She just leaves and we only kissed for like 20 seconds.

Later in the week she says she’ll fuck me if I send her a pic of my dick, so I do, and then she screenshotted it and sent me a vid of her laughing w her friends. I’m 6.5 BPL so I thought it was big enough but she was laughing at how small it was and then she blocked me.

What the fuck bros????
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, RamRanchCowboy, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
Jfl I'm caging at your title alone, I've sent dp to Multiple girls my age and they haven't screenshot it and show it to their friends, the always say "nice" and carry the conversation afterwards. Still don't get laid though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
never send a clear pic of ur weiner, just show the outline at most
 
So you went on a brief date with a chick who was way hotter than you, you drive back with her to your own house/apartment and then she kisses you but denies you sex with entering. She then leaves and walks back to her own apartment/house or wherever it is she needs to go, on her own and leaves you thinking, ah, she's playing hard to get.

Then she whatsapps you saying she'll shag you if you let her into knowing what your pee pee looks like. You send it to her and she records a video of her and her friends laughing at its appearance.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
 
So you went on a brief date with a chick who was way hotter than you, you drive back with her to your own house/apartment and then she kisses you but denies you sex with entering. She then leaves and walks back to her own apartment/house or wherever it is she needs to go and leaves you thinking, ah, she's playing hard to get.

Then she whatsapps you saying she'll shag you if you let her into knowing what your pee pee looks like. You send it to her and she records a video of her and her friends laughing at its appearance.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Bro I swear to god this isn’t a larp, she’s just super mental ill lmao. She cuts herself and is addicted to pills.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy and Deleted member 6902
I feel sorry man
Oh yeah
13 more posts until red name
 
Bro I swear to god this isn’t a larp, she’s just super mental ill lmao. She cuts herself and is addicted to pills.

A hot pill junkie? Lol

Send the photos over here.
 
it's over for 6.7 bpelcels like me
 
Fuck man, do foids even live in this reality? I might as well have a micropeen if these are their standards.
 
She just wanted to not see you again and also hurt you at the same time. Don’t take it personally, it’s just a general guy insult cause women know men are sensitive about it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Hades and Kade
A hot pill junkie? Lol

Send the photos over here.
Not a actual junkie, like not oxys

just addicted to adderall and Xanax like your typical basic white college girl.
 
She just wanted to not see you again and also hurt you at the same time. Don’t take it personally, it’s just a general guy insult cause women know men are sensitive about it

She lipsed him for 20 seconds?
 
Fuck man, do foids even live in this reality? I might as well have a micropeen if these are their standards.
I think she just wanted to hurt me, I’ve never had a girl complain about my dick before obviously 8x6 is ideal but most girls can cum from penetration w me so
 
Not a actual junkie, like not oxys

just addicted to adderall and Xanax like your typical basic white college girl.

Well she's seen your pee pee, shared it with friends and made a recording of them all laughing.

Why aren't you sharing her pic here? My interest in human behaviour (Esp female) needs to see what this one looks like.
 
Well she's seen your pee pee, shared it with friends and made a recording of them all laughing.

Why aren't you sharing her pic here? My interest in human behaviour (Esp female) needs to see what this one looks like.
Here’s a pic, her hair is dark In this but she dyed it blonde when I saw her
6F4963D1 3025 4849 8320 14F61A1096E6
 
Last edited:
killher
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades and tulasdanslos
Here’s a pic, her hair is dark In this but she dyed it blonde when I saw her
View attachment 415266

LOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beckie in the LooksMaxxing to get pussy community is like Chad right?

LOL dude she is kinda cute, but that's it. This is an average looking dumb looking girl with a touch of down-syndrome. Mind you she does look the sort of type to pull this infantile stunt.

Are you like 2PSL straight? Man. You can still hit this. Ruin it at the gym and man-handle her.
 
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
This happened a few months ago and I can’t believe how bad I got played. I went out for drinks with this cute art hoe, solid PSL 5.5, tall, blonde, and a great body (she was a swimmer)

Anyways we drive back to my place and we kiss a bit in front of my car and then I invite her in but she says shes tired, I try to act ‘chad’ and grab her ass and I tell her I have a big dick and I’m gonna make her squirt but it doesn’t work. She just leaves and we only kissed for like 20 seconds.

Later in the week she says she’ll fuck me if I send her a pic of my dick, so I do, and then she screenshotted it and sent me a vid of her laughing w her friends. I’m 6.5 BPL so I thought it was big enough but she was laughing at how small it was and then she blocked me.

What the fuck bros????
Fuarking hell, that's brutal man. At least you know that these are gigawhores who have seen/fucked way bigger dicks and you dodged a bullet.
 
Never send a dick pic if you’re under 7”
 
so sad...I'm felling pathetic with my tiny pecker ( 6'2 barely...bonepressed...)
 
She just wanted to not see you again and also hurt you at the same time. Don’t take it personally, it’s just a general guy insult cause women know men are sensitive about it
this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
She just wanted to not see you again and also hurt you at the same time. Don’t take it personally, it’s just a general guy insult cause women know men are sensitive about it
yes it's either dick size or sexual orientation or sometimes height

dick size insults are most popular because they're effective and unless you wanna whip ur dick out in front of everyone u can't disprove it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512

Similar threads

HexumReincarnated
Replies
14
Views
91
DarkLoner94
DarkLoner94
ethnicwarrior
Replies
5
Views
38
ethnicwarrior
ethnicwarrior
foidslayerr333
Replies
4
Views
65
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
28
Lorence
Lorence
dimocel
Replies
29
Views
156
jp212
jp212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top