This becky swiped me and messaged me first

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Banned
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Posts
4,040
Reputation
5,716
Have no motivation to talk to her though.
20200524 012151
20200524 012112
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 1464
After your last larp i dont believe it
 
Plus this becky
20200524 012844
20200524 012604
 
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and anthropology pill
Lower tier normy rossties
Disgusting ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 6128 and Lev Peshkov
Just write to her: "OK girl, I don't have much time, let's meet and get this over with."
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lev Peshkov and anthropology pill
How is that becky? looks deformed.
 
nice avi nigga
 
Just fuck her tbh, holes a hole
 
I need to tindermaxx and nofapmaxx for motivation tbh
 
What kind of Becky is that? She looks like Squidward's house:
Eb2cbefcd1ef8578a5f10376dfb608bf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Happeneds to me every time
But after I mention my height I get blocked
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and anthropology pill
I have a slightly thin penis
I am afraid white women will be unsatisfied by it

Only confident with Asian immigrant girls
Doesn’t matter if the girl is not in your social circle
If it’s not micro penis she is not gonna say shit and get it over with
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Happeneds to me every time
But after I mention my height I get blocked

I am 5'9 but write 5'10 in height bio
Doesn’t matter if the girl is not in your social circle
If it’s not micro penis she is not gonna say shit and get it over with

Ur right. I need to man up.

I put white women on a pedestal too high in my mind. I care what they think too much.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
I am 5'9 but write 5'10 in height bio


Ur right. I need to man up
If Iam ever gonna meet with them its going to be super obvious bc iam 5’6
 
I am 5'9 but write 5'10 in height bio


Ur right. I need to man up
5‘10 is psychological barrier for beckies
6‘0 for stacy
If Iam ever gonna meet with them its going to be super obvious bc iam 5’6
Liftmaxx
I am 5'9 but write 5'10 in height bio


Ur right. I need to man up.

I put white women on a pedestal too high in my mind. I care what they think too much.
Be low inhib tbh
Women are a joke anyways ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
puke at these girls
 
34 damn that’s old
 

Similar threads

Rick_bozo
Replies
0
Views
9
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
try2beme
Replies
11
Views
60
try2beme
try2beme
Αlchemy
Replies
0
Views
11
Αlchemy
Αlchemy
etulceil
Replies
23
Views
100
etulceil
etulceil
veppandi guhan
Replies
5
Views
60
Tusseleif
Tusseleif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top