this billionaire subhuman arab>any super model on earth

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
imagine being this nigger. he can spend 0.001% of his networth to fuck 10 new stacies eveyday for life and still be a billionaire. 1 day of his earnings= 1000 years of normies earnings. the limiting factor wont be his face or money but would be his dick that can't work 5+ hours a day to keep up with his giga stacies that he ordered.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 29155
No amount of money compensates for a subhuman face. Unemployed chad living on welfare fucking stacies purely off looks mogs having trillions in your bank account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Gonthar, Jase and 2 others
No amount of money compensates for a subhuman face. Unemployed chad living on welfare fucking stacies purely off looks mogs having trillions in your bank account
massive cope. being a billionaire=everything. billionaires are 10000 times rarer than chads.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Shycel, Maximilian and 1 other person
massive cope. being a billionaire=everything. billionaires are 10000 times rarer than chads.
then go to a redpill forum nigga lmao at your coping mechanisms

then go to a redpill forum nigga lmao at your coping mechanisms
saying that billionaires have it the easiest is blurpill? its common sense if you have 50+ iq.
btw i thought this is a rainbow pilled forum filled with muh nt muh rizz muh fashion muh skin care routine muh creams muh copes.
also forgot to tell that believing in "looksmaxing" is even more cope that redpill itself.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Can't dude just get surgery to become a chad with all that money

Being mega rich mogs looks

Extremely low IQ.

^^retards on a blackpill forum (all about genetic predeterminism) somehow think money means fuck all after a certain amount

st.tiktokcel tier sentience

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Are those watches real?
If I were a billionaire I would just buy replicas to save money, and people would still assume they're originals, since I could easily afford them anyway...