this black guy has a bigger IQ than you

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Chief Keef. Sosa Da Vinci.
Chief Keef GIF - Chief Keef Hair Flip Backpack - Discover & Share GIFs

have essentially changed the very fabrics of the music that you listen to now with his own sound.
In music, when you invent something you're known for your genius. I have not come up with a better artist that have done it in the past two decades other than Chief Keef, Sosa Da Vinci.

and lol at inferior people talking about how he's "hard" to interview. he's just too smart for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Michael Myers, Deleted member 17791 and 10 others
bro u didnt even tag me wtf is this then :whatfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
Was literally listening to this lol

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and MrGlutton
A nigger can't be smart and ik ur nihger niggers think they L but only take L's :feelshah:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and MrGlutton
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lmao and MrGlutton
what's his best project

• +1
I can’t take British rappers serious with their accents. shit sounds too posh. Niggas sound like butlers.
Except they don’t sound anything like that, you must be watching South Park or some shit. You americans get robbed in broad daylight in London all the time 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
It’s unanimously accepted that UK drill is the best, go on YouTube type in “drill in every nation” and eveybody except stupid Gaymericans agree that UK drill effortlessly claps that mumble auto tune shit you faggots make

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and MrGlutton
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17791, GetShrekt and 1 other person
It’s unanimously accepted that UK drill is the best, go on YouTube type in “drill in every nation” and eveybody except stupid Gaymericans agree that UK drill effortlessly claps that mumble auto tune shit you faggots make
"unanimously accepted"

Except they don’t sound anything like that, you must be watching South Park or some shit. You americans get robbed in broad daylight in London all the time 😂
:lul::lul::lul:
nobody's afraid of the streets of london, what the fuck??

💀

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I am from Spain and there’s absolutely nothing that can mog this

UK accent sounds goofy af and the energy doesn’t even come close, you are just biased cuz you are from there.

• +1
You newfags recently started listening to him I've been fuckin with his music back since 2012, when he dropped these bitches love Sosa, y'all white boys ain't with the shits.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17791 and MrGlutton
You newfags recently started listening to him I've been fuckin with his music back since 2012, when he dropped these bitches love Sosa, y'all white boys ain't with the shits.
KEEP COPING, EVEN THOUGH I NEVER LISTENED TO HIM CONSISTENTLY, I'VE LISTENED TO HIM WHEN HE CAME OUT AND KNEW ABOUT HIS FEUDS WITH HIS "OPPS" AND MORE :lul::lul::lul::lul:

tekashi is smarter. he's about to solve quantum physics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and MrGlutton
:lul::lul::lul:
nobody's afraid of the streets of london, what the fuck??

💀

the levels of 🧢 you tanks get robbed here like GT5. Your toughest rappers are comedic jokes here and without your guns you lot get sparked in the street like wallies like Lil TJ lmfao
I am from Spain and there’s absolutely nothing that can mog this

UK accent sounds goofy af and the energy doesn’t even come close, you are just biased cuz you are from there.

most people globally agree UK Drill is the best on YouTube and other forms. idc what your take on the topic is, drill/rap sounds retarded in non English languages you guys ain’t even in the running up only CANZUK can do drill because the beats are made for English languages

Last edited:
59vn0aq1onz51

Bro was ahead of his time

• Love it
These niggas are not geniuses. Fredo Santana killed himself off lean even after he got a warning from going to the hospital from a seizure he had from his first stint of lean overdose 😴

These niggas are not geniuses. Fredo Santana killed himself off lean even after he got a warning from going to the hospital from a seizure he had from his first stint of lean overdose 😴
we're talking about chief keef