• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I think blacks hate this hair in the US
That's kinda sad : (

• +1
Reactions: Ken
is this type of hair high appeal? i guess it is way better than a buzz cut
it is, jb's go crazy for those curls

@Blackgymmax is just a ghetto coon, he dont know shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, JuneBug, fogdart and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi and Deleted member 20370
Dreads mog. He looks Dravidian.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart, Yliaster and 3 others

No, they prefer lightskin dudes w curly hair. He just looks like a dirty indian

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Cant believe dumv asses on here are calling somali pirates with shit afros prime jb appeal. These guys in my hs god 0 bitches

Cant believe dumv asses on here are calling somali pirates with shit afros prime jb appeal. These guys in my hs god 0 bitches
He’s not Somali he’s a Niggah

Personally I’m not a fan of the haircut, looks like whitebois are echoing that it looks great whereas blacks are like “aw hell naw mfer”. Maybe I am secretly black.

Dreads are almost always the best hairstyle for black men

Literally as a black guy it's just be tall + have dreads. If you have these 2 things can you can be LTN and fuck women above your looks level.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, AscendingHero, fogdart and 3 others
ym5srbegjfcogi8fgrjp
he kinda looks like kyrie lol
Ik everyone gone cope. But he has insane appeal. Insane sex appeal too. Insane brows, just shows how much hair and harmony matters.

Him and morrone just straight up proves that PSL is cope.

• +1
Reactions: JuneBug and fogdart
Ik everyone gone cope. But he has insane appeal. Insane sex appeal too. Insane brows, just shows how much hair and harmony matters.

Him and morrone just straight up proves that PSL is cope.
Morrone actually has good psl and this guy just looks like fit with hair.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

Dreads mog. He looks Dravidian.
He has JB appeal because he’s nichemaxxed. There are barely any black skater boys so being one atomically ascends him because there very few of them. It’s like black alt boys - they slay the baddest chicks because there are very few black alt boys so if you’re marginally good looking you stand out. Put the dude in OP in regular outfits and he’ll get nothing on tinder, maybe a little something because he’s a little sex appealmaxxed mtn/htn

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blackgymmax
He has JB appeal because he’s nichemaxxed. There are barely any black skater boys so being one atomically ascends him because there very few of them. It’s like black alt boys - they slay the baddest chicks because there are very few black alt boys so if you’re marginally good looking you stand out. Put the dude in OP in regular outfits and he’ll get nothing on tinder, maybe a little something because he’s a little sex appealmaxxed mtn/htn
Hes not even gl. He looks like fit

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Stfu west african n*gger, this guy is either ethiopian or mixed with somali/east african, he can't be west african bantu n*gger

WEST AF ARENT BANTU YOU RETARD
Yeah he’s prob half WA and EA or Dominican or just a nigga with good hair JFL. But your a disgusting East African nigger also slave to AYRABS lmfao imagine being enslaved by Arabs imagine being ZOOMALIAN you counts literalty lookk like Indians it’s truly over for you Cushitic subhuman.

If I saw you irl I’d fuck you up you ugly skinny Cushitic Somali Zooooomalian nigger subhuman.

WEST AF ARENT BANTU YOU RETARD
Yeah he’s prob half WA and EA or Dominican or just a nigga with good hair JFL. But your a disgusting East African nigger also slave to AYRABS lmfao imagine being enslaved by Arabs imagine being ZOOMALIAN you counts literalty lookk like Indians it’s truly over for you Cushitic subhuman.

If I saw you irl I’d fuck you up you ugly skinny Cushitic Somali Zooooomalian nigger subhuman.
Arab women were frequently our sex slaves throughout history:

Photos 2022 03 24 21 32 10

We also enslaved white men and women as the above stated.

White slaves

Also, Arabs respected Somalis and dared not enslave them throughout history:

272300434 638362950806582 1631581448749468525 n

According to Arab Jurists (Judges):
"The sale of Somalis as slaves was declared to be punishable as piracy, Somalis being regarded by Muhammadan (Arab) jurists (judges) as hurr, or free, and as belonging to an unenslavable race."

As you can see there was respect the arabs gave somalis as we were warlike in nature and prideful to the point of a "godlike" complex we had.

Proof of this is described an incident when a habesha boy was sent to the market to be sold by an arab, but according to him,
"nobody offered to buy me for they took me to be a Somali"
the fear people had showed how they respected us unlike bantus and west africans being enlaved/

History somali were never enslave

Somalis had a rule in their social system and xeer law (nomadic law)
a somali couldn't make another somali a slave nor sell him to outsiders.

272187759 356931429333049 3841155527313488698 n

If a somali captures another somali in battle he must kill him, but cannot sell him. According to a well known professor of history,
"A somali never becomes the slave of a somali, and prisoners of war are not enslaved." (amongst warring somalis)

Last edited:
huey freeman maxxing

Maybe if West Africans or Bantus were half the men we were they wouldn't get enslaved and sent to America and suffer the indignities of chattel slavery.

Arab women were frequently our sex slaves throughout history:

View attachment 1971673

We also enslaved white men and women as the above stated.

View attachment 1971676

Also, Arabs respected Somalis and dared not enslave them throughout history:

View attachment 1971678

According to Arab Jurists (Judges):
"The sale of Somalis as slaves was declared to be punishable as piracy, Somalis being regarded by Muhammadan (Arab) jurists (judges) as hurr, or free, and as belonging to an unenslavable race."

As you can see there was respect the arabs gave somalis as we were warlike in nature and prideful to the point of a "godlike" complex we had.

Proof of this is described an incident when a habesha boy was sent to the market to be sold by an arab, but according to him,
"nobody offered to buy me for they took me to be a Somali"
the fear people had showed how they respected us unlike bantus and west africans being enlaved/

View attachment 1971684

Somalis had a rule in their social system and xeer law (nomadic law)
a somali couldn't make another somali a slave nor sell him to outsiders.

View attachment 1971686
If a somali captures another somali in battle he must kill him, but cannot sell him. According to a well known professor of history,
"A somali never becomes the slave of a somali, and prisoners of war are not enslaved." (amongst warring somalis)
Somalis are more based than fuckingnother niggers see how Somalis enslave other races meanwhile other nigger races just sit there and get enslaved by otwhrs

Yeah I DONT LIKE YOU, but I respect Somalis for being the only niggers who enslave others instead of selling eachother off high t dark triad and low inhb starving Indian looking NIGGERS

• JFL
Reactions: Kooshin
Looks Afro-latino

Somalis are more based than fuckingnother niggers see how Somalis enslave other races meanwhile other nigger races just sit there and get enslaved by otwhrs

Yeah I DONT LIKE YOU, but I respect Somalis for being the only niggers who enslave others instead of selling eachother off high t dark triad and low inhb starving Indian looking NIGGERS
We aren't niggers! Our culture is conducive to a superiority complex, unlike other African Folk, we use to enslave everyone who stepped shore in our lands. Also, why do you constantly use the word niggers when west-african and bantu descendants like the African-Americans were called that to dehumanize them during slavery sad, you have internalized that word.
Screenshot 2022 11 28 at 01 35 37 If you truly knew what the N word meant to our ancestors you

One day my people will go back to their former glory when they enslaved white men and white women (concubines), bantus, arab women (concubines), oromo men and women, habesha, nilotes, etc..