This black guy LL from 5’5 to 6ft (video)

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
Doesn’t look bad at all and his wing spin is normal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, SubhumanCurrycel, chrisN and 4 others
What is his wing span?

I don’t know but he doesn’t have T Rex arms and just looks normal. What do you think?
Would need to see him standing up. However I can already tell his arms are a bit too short.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, 80iq and Deleted member 15539
Would need to see him standing up. However I can already tell his arms are a bit too short.
But doesn’t look uncanny and some people even have short arms and long legs naturally

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
hands still small jfl

armspan (comprising clavicles,arms,hands) is an extremely important part of height.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, subhuman incel and humanoidsub7
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Detective, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
look at this nigger who wanted to be 200 centimeter tall

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and rooman
God I fucking hate this surgery its so effective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and subhuman incel
his life just began

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, humanoidsub7 and rooman
you guys r too poor to do it it’s like 150k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and subhuman incel
Nah. 70k in turkey
if it’s not in the US i wouldn’t even think ab it

-jfl at attempting to cheap a surgery that’s invasive as this, i’ll always go with the most expensive and safest option

-go on limblengtheningforum there’s some ppl who went cheap and got butchered

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 29167, subhuman incel and 6 others
arms look noticeably short tbh. he's also black so he likely already had proportionally long limbs and short torso. dude probably looks like slenderman if he stood up

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15539 and humanoidsub7
arms look noticeably short tbh. he's also black so he likely already had proportionally long limbs and short torso. dude probably looks like slenderman if he stood up
He has a 5’10.5 wingspan. His arms are fine fucking retard

• +1
Good that no moggers are doing LL

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and humanoidsub7
He has a 5’10.5 wingspan. His arms are fine fucking retard
you the nigger in the video? why you so mad lmao. his arms look short. it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Jhon Smith and tombradylover
Nah. 70k in turkey
would you rather take it cheap if that means probably not being able to walk like for the rest of your life lmao

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
would you rather take it cheap if that means probably not being able to walk like for the rest of your life lmao
Nah. You right it’s one of those surgeries that you can’t be cheap with

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and humanoidsub7
Fuck it im going from 5"11 to 6'3

hands still small jfl

armspan (comprising clavicles,arms,hands) is an extremely important part of height.
Thankfully I have long arms and big hands. Also HGH increases your hand size if you care that much.
But I'd rather be tall and disproportionate than a manlet.

• +1
most cucked surgery of all time

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ThousandCuts and Deleted member 15539
look at this nigger who wanted to be 200 centimeter tall

from 6 foot to potentially 6'6. I checked in photoshop he did not edit the uper body whatsoever and it looks proportional, imo not worth whatsoever. I personally would wanna be 6'3 but am 5'11 which is tall enough, this is just body dysmorphia his looks look alright. This surgery prolly worth it tho if you're a swole monkey and wanna be a bouncer in miami.

• +1
I saw a thread ranking LL surgeons, apparently there are some good ones in Europe but the American ones seem to be the best which is shit for Europeancels

View attachment 2242107

from 6 foot to potentially 6'6. I checked in photoshop he did not edit the uper body whatsoever and it looks proportional, imo not worth whatsoever. I personally would wanna be 6'3 but am 5'11 which is tall enough, this is just body dysmorphia his looks look alright. This surgery prolly worth it tho if you're a swole monkey and wanna be a bouncer in miami.
Woah absolute based roided madman

• +1
I saw a thread ranking LL surgeons, apparently there are some good ones in Europe but the American ones seem to be the best which is shit for Europeancels
Can you link the thread?

• +1
Can you link the thread?

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
View attachment 2242107

This nigga is so fucking delusional. Some people would kill to be 6ft. Makes no sense to get LL at that height he can just wear big shoes and be 6’2 His problem is his weight he is not fucking lean that’s why he looks stocky and ugly asf too he could spend that money on better things to looksmax and status maxx

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace and subhuman incel
This nigga is so fucking delusional. Some people would kill to be 6ft. Makes no sense to get LL at that height he can just wear big shoes and be 6’2 His problem is his weight he is not fucking lean that’s why he looks stocky and ugly asf too he could spend that money on better things to looksmax and status maxx
Cope his mogging increased drastically

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klamus, princeofpeace and subhuman incel
  • +1
ngl if youre a good looking guy and heights the only thing youre missing i dont see why not could be the difference between you pulling 6s and 7s

• +1
Cope his mogging increased drastically
Bullshit. All of that time pain money for nothing and he is already an oldcel doesn’t even matter

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace and subhuman incel
ngl if youre a good looking guy and heights the only thing youre missing i dont see why not could be the difference between you pulling 6s and 7s
I agree and if you are young but not that ugly oldcel that spend money and time for nothing

• +1
I agree and if you are young but not that ugly oldcel that spend money and time for nothing
looks about 30 to me, thats not oldcel, if i was 5'7 or under id probably do this anyways just because i feel like 5'5 is a meme height even in the office

• +1
looks about 30 to me, thats not oldcel, if i was 5'7 or under id probably do this anyways just because i feel like 5'5 is a meme height even in the office
Yeah but he went from 6ft to 6’6 fucking retard he is already tall in most countries and average in some places. No need for LL at that height unless he is insecure till he gets to 7ft

• +1
NBA maxxing

NBA maxxing
Yeah in that case maybe but when you can afford LL it’s already too late to get into NBA unless you do it when you are 19 or 20

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and FascisstChad
Is he actually a legit barefoot non morning 6 foot? If so he’s tall enough to run Tyrone niche

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Yeah but he went from 6ft to 6’6 fucking retard he is already tall in most countries and average in some places. No need for LL at that height unless he is insecure till he gets to 7ft
He is a powerlifter/strongman and had a wingspan significantly longer than his height.
Not justifying it, but his case is a bit niche, he just want to get as big as humanly possible, both size and height wise.
He is in a position that when he is done, he can probably make a lot of money just from his physique alone, and this LL journey that he is documenting extensively will likely aid in that.
Guy isn't as dumb as you might think.

• +1
Reactions: Alexperreira
post said 5'5 to 6'0 if he went from 6'0 to 6'6 he should kill himself