This bodybuilding technique is op but no one wants to do it

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
The method is to bulk for longer, the fatter you are the more muscle you build, It's very hard psychologically to keep getting fat without going on a cut for a long time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, ripcordgod1 and thecel
It’s true, a lot of niggaz here don’t realise that if you are starting out skinny then you have to become higher body fat/ugly first to build the shredded foundation. There is no beauty without pain

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and thecel
@Zer0/∞ ’s everyday technique

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Eezz
It’s true, a lot of niggaz here don’t realise that if you are starting out skinny then you have to become higher body fat/ugly first to build the shredded foundation. There is no beauty without pain
So if im skinny as fuck I gotta gain 50 pounds of fat first?

No. When your skinny the goal is to eat more to the point your bodyfat gets noticeably higher, that doesn’t mean become obese, (thankfully the world isn’t and so black and white) it just means your not gonna have chiselled abs and jawline at the start

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
theres no point to go above 20%. Its even harmful for t levels. I bulk on around 14-16% bf while my normal bf is 10-12%

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and twilight
What BMI should I bulk to? I’ve already been bulking for about a year (currently 6’4, 210, 26 BMI). Should I bulk to a 28 BMI before I cut?

sadly you'll never be big naturally if you're afraid of gaining fat, if you want to keep your abs forever you'll always be a skeleton.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
Bulking is a meme, you’ll struggle heavily and suffer to get shredded

The method is to bulk for longer, the fatter you are the more muscle you build, It's very hard psychologically to keep getting fat without going on a cut for a long time
yep this is the only way sorry

unless you've been doing physically intensive work since 12 you will never have a solid foundation without a bulk/it will take years
there are fags who avoid bulking have been training 10+ years and still look small

sadly you'll never be big naturally if you're afraid of gaining fat, if you want to keep your abs forever you'll always be a skeleton.
Natty life

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
No. When your skinny the goal is to eat more to the point your bodyfat gets noticeably higher, that doesn’t mean become obese, (thankfully the world isn’t and so black and white) it just means your not gonna have chiselled abs and jawline at the start
What BMI should I bulk to? I’ve already been bulking for about a year (currently 6’4, 210, 26 BMI). Should I bulk to a 28 BMI before I cut?
stay at your current calories for 1-2 more months and then slowly start to cut

BMI is for normies. Gymcels should use FFMI scale and bf %.
Bulking is a meme, you’ll struggle heavily and suffer to get shredded
depends on your body type. Meso and endo will suffer to get shred, ecto will suffer to gain weight but easily shred themself.

Gain it while building muscle and keep bulking from there
do it until 31 bmi then cut

do it until 31 bmi then cut
You think? My frame already looks decently filled out at 210 because I already have a lot of lean muscle mass. 31 BMI would be 255lbs. I think 230 is all I’m going to go for right now

BMI is for normies. Gymcels should use FFMI scale and bf %.

depends on your body type. Meso and endo will suffer to get shred, ecto will suffer to gain weight but easily shred themself.
so you’re telling me that 2/3 of the population will struggle heavily to get shredded and will most likely fail and the 1/3 resting will struggle heavily to get hyper bulked anyway in the first place and struggle to put a normal amount of weight?
Yet you still consider as a good strategy lol

You think? My frame already looks decently filled out at 210 because I already have a lot of lean muscle mass. 31 BMI would be 255lbs. I think 230 is all I’m going to go for right now
yes, your body will thank you