mark renton
Isn't scary even a little bit, tbh 0 emotions watching it
Plus its america maybe that's why I don't care
Or my brain fucked tee hee
@8PSLcel @Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Omg guez what guis I just watched a bloody video and I didn’t even flinch!!!! Huh? Fuck yeah, I’m evil, so scarred and dead inside. Maybe it’s my OCD and ADHD and autism. Ugh, I’m so mentally fucked :rolleyes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17763, 5'8manlet and 2 others
I DONT CARE:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
Omg guez what guis I just watched a bloody video and I didn’t even flinch!!!! Huh? Fuck yeah, I’m evil, so scarred and dead inside. Maybe it’s my OCD and ADHD and autism. Ugh, I’m so mentally fucked :rolleyes:
This vid is 0 compared to Ukraine shit i showed you innit

Tank blow up a group of soldiers from close distance
Oh that shit? That was 0 emotions. Just like watching a Call of duty gameplay video. Tanks and explosions. Niggas seem like they enjoyed dying and thought it was cool or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 13332
Oh that shit? That was 0 emotions. Just like watching a Call of duty gameplay video. Tanks and explosions. Niggas seem like they enjoyed dying and thought it was cool or some shit
Oh god you're so dark triad and deranged

Oh god you're so dark triad and deranged
Yessir xD innit. God must love me, I dreamed of an Asian girl and I woke up and she appeared :3
Tagging dr. @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 13332
Watching shootings has made me realise if you're in a enclosed room, if you get everyone to collectively run at them together then he will run out of ammo and won't be able to reload (assuming there's no other way to escape it seems viable). But that rarely happens since people don't want to die in the process I'd guess :Comfy:

Watching shootings has made me realise if you're in a enclosed room, if you get everyone to collectively run at them together then he will run out of ammo and won't be able to reload (assuming there's no other way to escape it seems viable). But that rarely happens since people don't want to die in the process I'd guess :Comfy:
I dont care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I saw lil to no blood so I suspect it's fake. Felt nothing while watching it.

That white guy he spared was lucky

I didn’t watch it I don’t like stuff like that. I’ve never even killed a bug I put them in a jar and take them outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Shit was good ngl. I pounded that pussy hard and fast and then i cummed in that little slut's mouth
Pussy so good it turned a nigga into @Vermilioncore huh

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
Pussy so good it turned a nigga into @Vermilioncore huh
That nigga is still caught up on that old used up pussy of his ex who's getting pumped with chad's sperm as we speak. He gets no pussy no more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
That nigga is still caught up on that old used up pussy of his ex who's getting pumped with chad's sperm as we speak. He gets no pussy no more
Shit i feel for him though. It can’t be easy being a t50 bug eyed short tiny dick Ramirez Ezra Miller Ryan gosling handsome look alike with a big cock. Cause once you get that one piece of Pussy you know that’s the last you’re ever gonna get

• +1
Reactions: ropemax