This can’t be real

Solstice
It can’t be real that girls apparently do not feel the same love feelings as we as men do, they just always want a bigger and badder chad. It’s like they prefer 100% what is objectively better looking, while some of us men prefer women of all kinds — what I observed. All I want is for girls to love me and have long lasting relationships with me, I don’t want them to cheat on me even when I’m gigachad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Lux
It is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5431 and Kevin Logan
One of the hardest things for me to accept was that women aren't romantic in any sense whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 5431 and 000
One of the hardest things for me to accept was that women aren't romantic in any sense whatsoever.
It’s like something just isn’t there in their head, like they can’t comprehend it and even when you are chad, they seem so secretive and like they will turn on your back. You can never trust a women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, Lux and Deleted member 6403

women when he beats her, is 6'3 and psl 6

• JFL
Reactions: 000
sadly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5431
It can’t be real that girls apparently do not feel the same love feelings as we as men do, they just always want a bigger and badder chad. It’s like they prefer 100% what is objectively better looking, while some of us men prefer women of all kinds — what I observed. All I want is for girls to love me and have long lasting relationships with me, I don’t want them to cheat on me even when I’m gigachad.
women experience love the same way men do
t. expert