This celebrity almost didn't make it as a leading man because he is considered "unconventionally attractive"

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Ryan Gosling almost didn't make it in hollywood because they believed that he wouldn't be marketable looking the way he does. He is now considered "unconventionally attractive". Look up people's opinions on this guy OUTSIDE out looksmax and kinophile forums. Normies have a negative opinion of his looks, the normals comment on things like his small mouth, forehead, eyes, they think Ryan reynolds mogs him to death. But even looksmaxers know he has a "high trust face"

If you look into this guy's history it's insane. He had a long history of people (filmmakers) telling him he couldn't make it on the screen because of the way he looks and he was also "uncool". The thing is, according to normies, he is STILL unattractive.Literally just look anything up about him. I don't want to bloat this first post up too much with links but i might save my findings for the comments.

Consider that he mogs most people though and consider he is a celebrity and is 6ft. and people STILL don't find him attractive because his face is asymmetrical he's "high trust"

This guy has hollywood millions and is still considered unattractive by normie standards. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Rt-Rust1, never_lucky and 2 others
do you... know what a normie is.

• +1
Reactions: downwardGod and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Almost everyone finds him attractive, and he is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GorLee, downwardGod, Solidcoin and 8 others
do you... know what a normie is.
I'm using it as a catch all. the point is he's not considered attractive by people who are not "in on" lookism or kinophile culture. His looks are even debated on lookism websites though because of his high trust face and forehead and everything else i just mentioned.
But sometimes looksmaxxers cut him slack because of celebrity halo effect :hnghn:

Almost everyone finds him attractive, and he is
We consider him attractive yes, but just a quick google search about what people think and his past in the 90s. he almost didn't make it. His acting skills got him into the position of leading man, not his looks... He is literally considered conventually unattractive. Look at him fat here.

I'm using it as a catch all. the point is he's not considered attractive by people who are not "in on" lookism or kinophile culture. His looks are even debated on lookism websites though because of his high trust face and forehead and everything else i just mentioned.
But sometimes looksmaxxers cut him slack because of celebrity halo effect :hnghn:
if anything I've seen that he is considered attractive by normies and NOT by .org users.

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, Basedtheticz, Solidcoin and 5 others
We consider him attractive yes, but just a quick google search about what people think and his past in the 90s. he almost didn't make it. His acting skills got him into the position of leading man, not his looks... He is literally considered conventually unattractive. Look at him fat here. View attachment 1401174
Everyone on the internet simps for him

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Seriously LOOK at this shit

"You're not Handsome, you're not cool."

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Patient A

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Patient A and TITUS
I think he is, normals and lookism thinks he isn't.
It's the other way around. Normal people find him hot, looksmax users don't

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, Basedtheticz, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
he looks like dog shit, would be incel without status. status blinds every single creature on this earth included looksmax users.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 9670
He has a normie face, I often wonder how he got where he is

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
cause of his midface

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 14918, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
It's the other way around. Normal people find him hot, looksmax users don't
View attachment 1401203 If he posted here looking like that as a nobody ORG would say it's over for him.
He has a normie face, I often wonder how he got where he is
he looks like dog shit, would be incel without status. status blinds every single creature on this earth included looksmax users.

This guy would have been here if not for his status, this is horrifying to read to be honest. :hnghn:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, never_lucky and TITUS
gosling has always been gymcelled normie at best and he aged like shit. reasonably good pheno though a bit low class but below average development. especially so considering he's oldcel now

He looksmaxxed well.

He got a nose job.
and he found the perfect hairstyle, facial hair, skin tanning + color contrast, and grooming to bring his face up to it's best potential.

He does look "high class". Matched with a good body shape.

imo.
he started of as Normie range
And looksmaxxed to Chadlite, While aging. Which is impressive

• +1
Reactions: Slob
a little bit more quality analysis, fo why he looks good inspite of lesser things he has.

he is very good looking guy and has insane appeal without any status

• +1
Reactions: Slob
gosling has always been gymcelled normie at best and he aged like shit. reasonably good pheno though a bit low class but below average development. especially so considering he's oldcel now
He still has a StacyLite wife.
241261936_380136963678487_7569506729528535347_n.jpg
eva-mendes-beauty-looks-t.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, noodlelover, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Don't think he would do as well as a Chad if he wasn't an actor.

Crazy because I’m watching The Notebook rn and he looks pretty good

It’s because he has a huge chin he’s a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14918 and germanlooks
Take the lean pill, under 13% bf or death unless you have huge bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Slob
bf%pill in the third pic
he literally looks like a baby at 20 - 25% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
He's really not that gl objectively imo, like 4.5 - 5 psl.

He’s not gl. Know a girl who said he’s unattractive because he has “a weak jaw and a long face”

as for Ryan Reynolds, there’s a trend or whatever going on tiktok where girls ask guys to rate ryan reynolds 1-10, and if they say 8+ they’re straight, lower than 8 and they’re gay (the point being that gay men know that ryan reynolds is not as attractive as straight men think)

View attachment 1401153 Ryan Gosling almost didn't make it in hollywood because they believed that he wouldn't be marketable looking the way he does. He is now considered "unconventionally attractive". Look up people's opinions on this guy OUTSIDE out looksmax and kinophile forums. Normies have a negative opinion of his looks, the normals comment on things like his small mouth, forehead, eyes, they think Ryan reynolds mogs him to death. But even looksmaxers know he has a "high trust face"

View attachment 1401154 If you look into this guy's history it's insane. He had a long history of people (filmmakers) telling him he couldn't make it on the screen because of the way he looks and he was also "uncool". The thing is, according to normies, he is STILL unattractive.Literally just look anything up about him. I don't want to bloat this first post up too much with links but i might save my findings for the comments.

Consider that he mogs most people though and consider he is a celebrity and is 6ft. and people STILL don't find him attractive because his face is asymmetrical he's "high trust"

View attachment 1401156

View attachment 1401157

This guy has hollywood millions and is still considered unattractive by normie standards.
:feelswhy:

He is uniquely good looking, but he is still good looking lmao

Attachments

• A71680C1-3756-4C6B-8690-063F6F4944EA.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
View attachment 1401153 Ryan Gosling almost didn't make it in hollywood because they believed that he wouldn't be marketable looking the way he does. He is now considered "unconventionally attractive". Look up people's opinions on this guy OUTSIDE out looksmax and kinophile forums. Normies have a negative opinion of his looks, the normals comment on things like his small mouth, forehead, eyes, they think Ryan reynolds mogs him to death. But even looksmaxers know he has a "high trust face"

View attachment 1401154 If you look into this guy's history it's insane. He had a long history of people (filmmakers) telling him he couldn't make it on the screen because of the way he looks and he was also "uncool". The thing is, according to normies, he is STILL unattractive.Literally just look anything up about him. I don't want to bloat this first post up too much with links but i might save my findings for the comments.

View attachment 1401156

View attachment 1401157

This guy has hollywood millions and is still considered unattractive by normie standards. :feelswhy:
30E2ECD2 7A7A 4B24 9E08 21A2BD33B8B3

Ryan gosling in “the place beyond the pines”

He’s not gl. Know a girl who said he’s unattractive because he has “a weak jaw and a long face”

as for Ryan Reynolds, there’s a trend or whatever going on tiktok where girls ask guys to rate ryan reynolds 1-10, and if they say 8+ they’re straight, lower than 8 and they’re gay (the point being that gay men know that ryan reynolds is not as attractive as straight men think)
I know a bunch of girl that tell me the same thing. In my class they say very similar things, "He looks like a rat" "he has a baby face" "he's punchable" ect/.

• +1
Reactions: loksr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back