This chad FUARK

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
elijah-wood-georgia-murder-044.jpg
63320739-11300777-image-m-42_1665437039398.jpg

Unfortunately shot dead.

Georgia high school football star, 18, is shot dead in mall parking lot while on a date with his girlfriend: Two teenagers, aged 18 and 19, are arrested as cops investigate motive

'Detectives are still working to investigate the motive behind this incident, it appears that the suspects and the victim were familiar with each other and when they encountered each other in the parking lot, an altercation took place and then the shooting,' Gwinnett Police Department said in a statement.

DeWitt was on a date with his girlfriend, Bailey Reidling, at the time of his death. In a 911 emergency call, Reidling can be heard screaming in the background.

'I was at Dave & Buster's, I heard people screaming, I look towards my right, and I see someone lay down,' a person said in a 911 call obtained by Fox News. 'I've never seen anything like this, man.'

Bryan and Richardson were charged with malice and felony murder. The two were also charged with possession of a firearm and aggravated assault

The duo will be extradited from Anderson County to Gwinnett County on October 10. Eighteen-year-old DeWitt had been a standout receiver for Jefferson High School and was nicknamed “Easy E” by NFL player Cam Newton.

He had dated Reidling for five years and they were on a date when the tragic shooting happened.

“Elijah would forgive them … I’m going to,” Reidling said of the two suspects.

“There’s something in my heart telling me to. I haven’t got any hatred towards them. Anger? Yes,” she added.

elijah-wood-georgia-murder-047-1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
looks fucking ridiculous

I brutally mog him

He looks crazy rofl😂

Around Asians never relax

Fuck he looks weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875
He's too masculine looking; into uncanny valley territory.

Good hes dead now