This Chad Gets Rejected by 29 GIRLS on Take Me Out | What's Happening!?

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir

Well guys, what do you think happened here? Help me dissect this.

I would understand if he got a handful of rejections, but 29 women!?
That's too brutal for his looks level, especially considering the fact that I've seen less attractive guys getting decent success on this game show.

My guess is that this all just one big virtue signal where by the women don't want to be seen as "shallow" for liking the "narcy" gymcelled Chad.

The objective of the show was for a single man to obtain a date with one of thirty single women. The women stood on a stage underneath thirty white lights, each with a button in front of them. A single man was then brought down on stage via the 'Love Lift' and tried to persuade the women to agree to be his date in a series of rounds, playing a prerecorded video discussing his background, displaying a skill (such as dancing or playing a musical instrument), or playing another video in which the man's friends or family reveal more about his virtues and philosophy.

At any point during the rounds, the women could press the button in front of them to turn off their light if they did not want a date with the man. If this occurs, their area of the stage turned red. If, at the end of three rounds, there were still lights left on, the bachelor would turn off all but two of the remaining lights himself. He would then have a chance to ask one question to the last two women, before choosing which of the women he wanted to go on the date with by turning off one more light. If the man was left with two lights at the end of round 3, he would just ask his question to the two remaining women and if there was only one light left at the end of round 3, he will go on the date with that girl without asking her his question. There were usually four men brought on in the course of a single episode, though on some occasions segments were cut and only three men were shown.

If all the women turned off their lights before the end of the third round - this was referred to as a "blackout" - then the man would have to leave the show without going on a date, accompanied by the Céline Dion version of the hit Eric Carmen song "All by Myself".

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Be_ConfidentBro, Edgar and 5 others
it's tv

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Danish_Retard and RoundHouse
Bigger fish

That's too brutal for his looks level, especially considering the fact that I've seen less attractive guys getting decent success on this game show.

My guess is that this all just one big virtue signal where by the women don't want to be seen as "shallow" for liking the "narcy" gymcelled Chad.

The objective of the show was for a single man to obtain a date with one of thirty single women. The women stood on a stage underneath thirty white lights, each with a button in front of them. A single man was then brought down on stage via the 'Love Lift' and tried to persuade the women to agree to be his date in a series of rounds, playing a prerecorded video discussing his background, displaying a skill (such as dancing or playing a musical instrument), or playing another video in which the man's friends or family reveal more about his virtues and philosophy.

At any point during the rounds, the women could press the button in front of them to turn off their light if they did not want a date with the man. If this occurs, their area of the stage turned red. If, at the end of three rounds, there were still lights left on, the bachelor would turn off all but two of the remaining lights himself. He would then have a chance to ask one question to the last two women, before choosing which of the women he wanted to go on the date with by turning off one more light. If the man was left with two lights at the end of round 3, he would just ask his question to the two remaining women and if there was only one light left at the end of round 3, he will go on the date with that girl without asking her his question. There were usually four men brought on in the course of a single episode, though on some occasions segments were cut and only three men were shown.

If all the women turned off their lights before the end of the third round - this was referred to as a "blackout" - then the man would have to leave the show without going on a date, accompanied by the Céline Dion version of the hit Eric Carmen song "All by Myself".

fake or women don’t like roided physiques.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Girls like muscles but don't like big guys or flexing in my experience as a bigger muscled guy. Once you are over 200lbs lean average height to 6ft or less and over 200lbs lean you are starting to go into fetish territory. 175-200 is ideal slayer territory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Be_ConfidentBro, Zealot and 5 others
Too big, too vain, too simpleminded. Horrible haircut.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, hennypapi, hairyballscel and 1 other person
He ended up on a date with a cute asian though:

I had one dude who went on a tv show but not exactly about dating, let me tell you one thing. Every fucking shit he tells is fucking scripted

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

Girls love muscles brooooo

maybe he lacks NT ness

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
hes just too jacked i remember when people attacked me when i said girls like normal shredded guys more than roided muscle freaks:forcedsmile:

hes just too jacked i remember when people attacked me when i said girls like normal shredded guys more than roided muscle freaks:forcedsmile:
But his face is very good

Too bulky and talking too much about looks.
I like to look in the mirror, workout all the time etc. Some girls are more into the pretty boy look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
He is a little bigger than most females like but I think a little virtue signaling is taking place also. If they didn't show him posing his body like that I doubt a lot of them would have done that.

• +1
Reactions: Dior, Stevensmithgerard, Incoming and 3 others
Virtue signaling.
Horrible haircut
Shows off he is lifting instead of gazlighting (I only do some pushups broo) :blackpill:
Shows he tans himself and basically looks gay / weird
TV
Running the overmuscled game, which means less girl but those who likes it will be way more into it (less competition)

If he would go to night clubs the result would be overly different. He's just playing on the wrong field.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AscensionMillenium, Julius and 1 other person
virtue signaling

• +1
I’m just guessing here, but: He looks too tryhard and vain for a guy. Yes looks are important but guys aren’t supposed to look overly groomed. Too much thought and effort goes into his appearance. Also the hair style looks utterly retarded IMO

• +1
Bitches are retarded. He is a funny dude I would like to hang out with him

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
this is an ogre, not chad