This Chad is going Incel

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
The bar set so high? 20 years or so ago (back in my day) this guy would be considered a Chad Lite or Chad even. Now Chad Lites are throwing in the towel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar, Patriot and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Clown fucking world.

Where is the Chad?!

A user from 2019 still can't rate for shit?!

This is a textbook MTN you incoherent old fart.

Btw don't you have something better going on with your life?! Instead of rotting with bunch of 16 years old?!

Take the knowledge you need to work on to implement it on your stats then fuck off for ur own good. Heck I even believe u never clicked on looksmaxxing section/BOTB?

You're embarrassment Richmond.

You're not in your place. People your age already got a family even some got grandkids. At least a partner to spend their lives with.

I'm not hating but you need someone to guide you through?! Whose your role model?!

Oh wait it's been quite a while u haven't posted a pic of yourself to get JFLed at...

Do something you don't have much left.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, veryoldcel, Lookologist003 and 11 others
404 chad this subhuman was born to be alone

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and dopaminebeyondfried
Where is the Chad?!

A user from 2019 still can't rate for shit?!

This is a textbook MTN you incoherent old fart.

Btw don't you have something better going on with your life?! Instead of rotting with bunch of 16 years old?!

Take the knowledge you need to work on to implement it on your stats then fuck off for ur own good. Heck I even believe u never clicked on looksmaxxing section/BOTB?

You're embarrassment Richmond.

You're not in your place. People your age already got a family even some got grandkids. At least a partner to spend their lives with.

I'm not hating but you need someone to guide you through?! Whose your role model?!

Oh wait it's been quite a while u haven't posted a pic of yourself to get JFLed at...

Do something you don't have much left.
He's a Chad Lite or at least HTN. He looks better than average Joe on street is my point. People in their 40s don't have grandkids. Not White people anyway. Get real.

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
He's a Chad Lite or at least HTN. He looks better than average Joe on street is my point. People in their 40s don't have grandkids. Not White people anyway. Get real.
CHAD FUCKING LITE JUST FUCKING LMAO

Man get a fucking grip fr.

I said some do have grandkids in their 40's. Well you can ignore this part if this is the culprit.

At least get a wife to bang you incompetent loser.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Lookologist003 and Xangsane
CHAD FUCKING LITE JUST FUCKING LMFAO

Man get a fucking grip fr.

I said some do have grandkids in their 40's. Well you can ignore this part if this is the culprit.

At least get a wife to bang you incompetent loser.
I would say most 40 somethings have kids in middle or high school age and are in $75k debt or more

Ltn with 0 facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Masculinity doesn't equal chadness.

The bar set so high? 20 years or so ago (back in my day) this guy would be considered a Chad Lite or Chad even. Now Chad Lites are throwing in the towel

he has very subpar cheekbones and probably unideal forward growth (its hard to tell, but the lack of facial definition and depth me suspect it), hence why his face has no details and looks boring.

I’d say he’s a MTN at best tbh.

no chad spotted

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I firmly disagree. He's not a model type, but he has a very masculine face- strong jaw line and even spaced eyes with neutral canthal tilt. Also his eyes are light in color. Id say HTN at the very least.

I firmly disagree. He's not a model type, but he has a very masculine face- strong jaw line and even spaced eyes with neutral canthal tilt. Also his eyes are light in color. Id say HTN at the very least.
He has a round jawline with 0 sharpness and his eye area is cucked. You only think he looks masc because of his big nose that looks horrible.

Ltn

mtn, but yeah he definitely wouldn't be an incel 20 years ago

' MMmMMoDDdERrrNRNRN WOmMmmeennN NN HhypppErrgmammyyyyMYY FEmmalellee Natutuere :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Holy shit based White man.He is just glitch in the matrix .

Truecel frame

• So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003
He is well above average facially, I would say 85th percentile. He should loose some body fat, but is well above average body wise. I would bet he is a 5'6"ish manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichmondBread and Lookologist003
OK... so he's not a Chad, but he's not sub human at least.

He is well above average facially, I would say 85th percentile. He should loose some body fat, but is well above average body wise. I would bet he is a 5'6"ish manlet
yes I think he is 5'7 or something like that. I am prettier tbh.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Chad knows women are losing value, Chad has high IQ what the fuck are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
it's not over till your dead tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread