This Chad

Deleted member 15392

Deleted member 15392

Iron
Used to watch Josh years ago & honestly i was dumb and young and didnt start early. Doing facial exercises are so damn important. JFL @ ignoring all the muscles in your face.
RIP Bro đź’™ You were a good dude.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Need2Ascend, thereallegend, thecel and 2 others
RIP bozo

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member and 4 others
Will this give bones? No?
Bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member, TrestIsBest and 9 others
Will this give bones? No?
Bullshit
stay aspie then.
you clearly wont take the time to watch all of his videos and see his results. Keep your chubby cheeks idc

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Just leanmaxx and pretend your autistic facial exercises do anything theory

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Will this make me white?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
i knew i would have a bunch of retarded low IQ responses on this thread smh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 15278, metagross and 1 other person
You need fucking bones and massater + tongue muscle support
Thanks for your high IQ response mate. No shit. We all have bones lmao. Watch all of his videos, he looked like a potato before all the exercises. bloated and retarded.
It's fucking simple. Lose weight eat clean and do facial exercises. it aint rocket science. Dont be lazy

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Used to watch Josh years ago & honestly i was dumb and young and didnt start early. Doing facial exercises are so damn important. JFL @ ignoring all the muscles in your face.

I thought facial exercises were fake

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Thanks for your high IQ response mate. No shit. We all have bones lmao. Watch all of his videos, he looked like a potato before all the exercises. bloated and retarded.
It's fucking simple. Lose weight eat clean and do facial exercises. it aint rocket science. Dont be lazy
He lost weight...

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
No i mean like actually doing hhe woo mmammama and mopv and pushing ur finger up against ur face dont work right?

RIP but this is cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Facial exercises are legit
Yes bro even though every actual study on the topic has shown conclusively that it’s bullshit, we should still believe testimonies from guys who angle and lighting fraud their after pics coupled with them coincidentally leanmaxxing and debloating at the exact same time they do the facial exercises.

No wonder you need facial exercises, you’re a mouthbreather

delete ur account

Did he rope or what?

I remember him
Watched his videos probably more than 2 years ago.
The problem with muscles in the face is that there are many tiny ones. Its a pain in the ass if you would try to train them all. The best compound exercises seem to be chewing, smiling and squinching a lot aka chewing hard food, having lots of fun with others and being outdoors

Anyway RIP

Yes bro even though every actual study on the topic has shown conclusively that it’s bullshit, we should still believe testimonies from guys who angle and lighting fraud their after pics coupled with them coincidentally leanmaxxing and debloating at the exact same time they do the facial exercises.

No wonder you need facial exercises, you’re a mouthbreather

Watch the video and see the conclusions