This Chadpreet Cannibal Eats Human Flesh & Made Him A Chad

S

sethrogers560@gmail

Banned
This Chadpreet Indian man is consuming the finest, freshest, succulent human meat whilst the person is still alive while all of you subhuman beta-buxxer cucks are eating dead animal meat wrapped in cucked processed plastics which have xenoestrogens that's been already leeched inside of them and sprinkled with preservatives and additives.

And which is probably more than a week old.

This superior Chadpreet mogs every Chad, Tyrone and every subhuman incel, virgin, normie, cuck and retard who eats dead animal eat in the universe into the cosmic gulags.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Aditya., SkullDynamics and 10 others
This Chadpreet Indian man is consuming the finest, freshest, succulent human meat whilst the person is still alive while all of you subhuman beta-buxxer cucks are eating dead animal meat wrapped in cucked processed plastics which have xenoestrogens that's been already leeched inside of them and sprinkled with preservatives and additives.

And which is probably more than a week old.

This superior Chadpreet mogs every Chad, Tyrone and every subhuman incel, virgin, normie, cuck and retard who eats dead animal eat in the universe.

no human in nature would find this disgusting

it's only modern day enslaved brainwashed Europeans and Americans who are repulsed by eating raw human meat whatsoever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, zura, Clavicular and 5 others

it's only modern day enslaved brainwashed Europeans and Americans who are repulsed by eating raw human meat whatsoever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Gaygymmaxx, Mewton and 4 others
that chadpreet is probably an OG looksmaxxer ever since PSL forums were created

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx, Mizi44, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person

31403DCD B7AF 469D 8A3F BAA46EF2215B

• +1
Reactions: ascension, mtcut3plush, Mizi44 and 1 other person
White "spiritual" people especially women love eastern traditions and philosophies until they realize there are a lot of fucked up sects with weird practices

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Chad in the slums of Riga tbh
shut up tiktokcel
White "spiritual" people especially women love eastern traditions and philosophies until they realize there are a lot of fucked up sects with weird practices
those are mentally ill brainwashed slaves

there's no such thing as something higher in nature whatsoever it's completely man-made thing

if you are truly spiritual u wont find this weird

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Kys nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, mtcut3plush and hopecel

nah its gross and humans arent nutritious

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
0658A765 59A3 420E 8285 865160271A3D

• JFL
Reactions: sayi

wow you're so cool and different bro

Posts938Reputation620
laughs cage GIF
nigga having thousands of posts aint a fucking achievement you just sound dumb asf rn
are we really flexing posts count now lmao... peak inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Luh?nn?
nigga having thousands of posts aint a fucking achievement you just sound dumb asf rn
are we really flexing posts count now lmao... peak inceldom
you sound like a normie jfl

you sound like a normie jfl
nah homie the only normie here is you thinking posts count is a fucking achievement your life must be so miserable

Grub is grub, blud was hungry

Hard to say with that beard

Also:

3923798 IMAGE 2024 01 30 171240

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and hopecel
nah homie the only normie here is you thinking posts count is a fucking achievement your life must be so miserable
the point is that your opinion is irrelevant

also I'm not a greycel-shaming user tbh

not "nigger" I'm 100% White European also you're the one who should kill himself you racist bitch
“White” you’re Balkan, you’re pretty much a nigger. I got jumped by two Balkan Albanian mogger chimps the other day

• JFL
“White” you’re Balkan, you’re pretty much a nigger. I got jumped by two Balkan Albanian mogger chimps the other day
the fact that I have a BBC doesn't make me a "nigger" because I'm a cumskin with dark hair bro

the fact that I have a BBC doesn't make me a "nigger" because I'm a cumskin with dark hair bro
You’re a nigger because I said you are, nigger doesn’t mean black you dumb nigger. I call everyone nigger including Balkan cumskins like you.

• Love it
You’re a nigger because I said you are, nigger doesn’t mean black you dumb nigger. I call everyone nigger including Balkan cumskins like you.
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger