This Chicago shooterpill absolutely killed me

Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Beigegymmax
I survived many things, many abuses, many brutal pills,

as an American I survived the ethnicpill.

as a lover of Asian pussy I survived the JBWpill.

I even survived, and lived to study further, the Oofy Doofypill.

But after seeing how the normies are absolutely flaying the Chicago shooter alive for being an ugly, skinny, framecel twink wigger digusting reject, I accepted that truly it is only about face/looks. Nothing else matters. Confidence, showering, and NT are all just high-level copes.

Take the Chicago Shooterpill. If you are ugly just kys now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Chadeep, subhuman incel and 7 others
Agua

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Ethniframementalcel
If ur ugly be confident

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Where they roast him?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
He is ugly, just like most other criminals.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Chadeep, subhuman incel and 1 other person
But after seeing how the normies are absolutely flaying the Chicago shooter alive for being an ugly, skinny, framecel twink wigger digusting reject, I accepted that truly it is only about face/looks.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332
Yeah they’re ridiculing him for his looks; frame, size, face. People do this to most criminals and especially mass shooters. Just shows that no matter what, people won’t change, never to realize the true cause in people going ER, and stuff like this will just continue to happen.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Chadeep, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Weren't women fawning over Nikolas Cruz after he shot up a school? He's not exactly a looker either. I don't get it....

• +1
those normies and foids still think he's a muh huwite supremacisms pro trumper because they're that dumb and easily gaslit by media narratives from years ago. if they realized he was an antifa progressive tranny, that he did it for them as a statement against america for reversing roe v wade, for transphobia, and other common lefty grievances, they'd call him a hero or start make excuses for him.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, alriodai, Chadeep and 1 other person
Pop Tv Reaction GIF by Schitt's Creek

excuse me but what "chiraq shooter" are you talking about?

its literally a warzone and shooting is a everyday normal thing there, isin't it?

:oops: @Walter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058

Users who are viewing this thread

Back