This chink hitting my triggers

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Holy fuuuuuck... the chink features,. her braids, her socks, her dress or whatever tf that is called in English.... bitch hitting my triggers like a MFer

Bruh no joke if I was there I'd (redacted) her sooooo fucking hard I'm cum inside her and not a single drop of my genetic material would be left inside my ballsack

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, InnerVoid, try2beme and 7 others
Btw do you guys think her BF JakeAndBake is a Chad to her, or do you think he's in a dead bedroom with her?

@HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I'd rape her if she would reject me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: northern mogger, yeeyeeslayer, MissLexotan6MG and 3 others
View attachment 2821862

Holy fuuuuuck... the chink features,. her braids, her socks, her dress or whatever tf that is called in English.... bitch hitting my triggers like a MFer

Bruh no joke if I was there I'd (redacted) her sooooo fucking hard I'm cum inside her and not a single drop of my genetic material would be left inside my ballsack
Comer ramblings

I'd rape her if she would reject me
Bruh Imma report you. Silly, silly little incel. How dare you? Don't you respect she is a HUMAN? Her body, her choice. I am repulsed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Axii, northern mogger, Klasik01 and 4 others
Comer ramblings
Sure, probably so. But man, I swear I wouldn't stop beating that chink pussy up till my dick starts bleeding. My foreskin. or whatever the fuck. She can do whatever the fuck she wants: shit on my face coz I tickled her asshole too much with my tongue while I was in the process of becoming part of her digestion, pulling on her braids, slapping her cheeks, sniffing her socks and feet, FUCK

why did she name herself water

why did she name herself water
Good question. I had this question myself. Probably the literal English translation of her chinese name, which I don't know wtf it is.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and traveler
She's very nice, yes.
I've been waiting for Jake to at least get engaged to her, they've been together for like 5 years

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
View attachment 2821862

:confused:

She's very nice, yes.
I've been waiting for Jake to at least get engaged to her, they've been together for like 5 years
Wdym very nice? As in sexy or kind?

Btw do you think Jake is a cuck in the relationship? So is he in a dead bedroom relationship or no?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Wdym very nice? As in sexy or kind?

Btw do you think Jake is a cuck in the relationship? So is he in a dead bedroom relationship or no?
Who tf am I to tell? I don't know their private life and despite having a lot of videos, streams and vlogs together, they don't share much aside from some innuendos
If Jake wasn't satisfied with this relationship he'd dump her and find himself another Chinese girl, or a Japanese one

Btw do you guys think her BF JakeAndBake is a Chad to her, or do you think he's in a dead bedroom with her?
That ugly ass nigga exploited gooks for years just by being white, made a living off of them

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and randomop
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Stacy tbh

• +1
His entire content revolves around him living in Asia as a White guy, that's it. Haven't bothered to watch any of his videos or streams

• +1
she got a nice body. just ask her to wear a blindfold to hide the monolids and we are good to go

His entire content revolves around him living in Asia as a White guy, that's it. Haven't bothered to watch any of his videos or streams
Nigga needs to get a job tbh

• +1
Nigga needs to get a job tbh
Mirin because all he does is Irl stream in Japan and people give him money for it, imagine if he was Curry trying to do the same shit, wouldn't work

• +1
Mirin because all he does is Irl stream in Japan and people give him money for it, imagine if he was Curry trying to do the same shit, wouldn't work
Why tf do people give him money for it? Lmao wtf

• JFL
her bf got mogged to death by 6’5 chad

• +1
Why tf do people give him money for it? Lmao wtf
Cause he's an IRL streamer, but he's not doing anything entertaining tbh, He usually has some Asian girl accompanying him during the streams, sometimes something interesting happens like when one girl legit ditched her husband for him live on stream or when some Asian girl asked why France has so many black people

• +1
omg wtf

• +1