This cofeee shop worker is an utter faggot and I want to beat the living fuck out of him

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,031
Reputation
33,662
I order a fuckign coffee

This nigga barely acknlodges my chad existence

Then a female behind me orders and he says “I like ur sunglasses” and has a 5 min convo with her after basically just dnring my order


What a faggot

I should kill
Him after the cofee
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: walnut456, DeborahAnnWollFARTS, holybrutal and 2 others
they're all gay anyways
like nigga imagine making iced lattes all day u gotta be homo
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeborahAnnWollFARTS, holybrutal, burnerzz7 and 1 other person
he’s a fag for working at a coffee shop
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeborahAnnWollFARTS, holybrutal and TGUN.
You think some slave making coffee has enough energy to acknowledge another man
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeborahAnnWollFARTS and DrMd
620
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

Z
Replies
0
Views
22
zombi3
Z
ragingmanlet
Replies
17
Views
127
Irrelevance
Irrelevance
ØUROBOROS
Replies
24
Views
153
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
5
Views
45
Sixatheconqueror
Sixatheconqueror

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top