This community is weirdly shortsighted

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
I mean aside from the looksmaxing stuff.

Casual sex is an empty cope that gets old fast. It's best to get it out of your system when you’re young. You're gonna feel like a loser when people start getting married or having kids and you're still out there fking around. I got cousins in their 40s who are still about that life and it makes me cringe. Just imagine, their friends’ kids are now entering the dating market. They’re basically getting lapped.

I really think LTR is the best option for most people. A good relationship offers more sex and validation than you would get anywhere else. Unless you’re chad, and even then, you can’t escape the agepill. Looks fade, opportunities dwindle. Your fam is gonna die. Your friends will move on. What will you do with your life?

I see too much cope about this topic. Its true that some normies are in unhappy marriages, but its usually bc they settled or rushed into it. There are many couples living their best life rn. Some women are still hot in their 30s. And betabux is a meme at this point. Women don’t need your money when they can careermax or sell their used tampons to incels. idk, it seems like a pretty big deal for a bitch to choose you as a life partner and agree to have your kids. Can you think of something more validating than celebrating that with family and friends at your wedding? Even if it doesn’t work out in the end, at least you got the journey. Its all about the memories and connections we make.

The gap in life experience between normies and people here is insane. They just fuck it up by having kids too early. That should be the finish line imo, when you’re done living and need a new purpose. Idk shrooms induced identity crisis. I have a long road ahead of me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, anactualdude, MorningNorwood and 40 others
welcome back

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Growth Plate, Deleted member 19548 and 3 others
Yep, casual sex isn't fulfilling for me either. I want an LTR with a high value woman, that's why I looksmax.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, MorningNorwood, Richard_Hungwell and 16 others
Another low IQ thread that doesn't take account of the NT Pill.

If your dumbass actually had the answers to life you wouldn't be rotting here for nearly 5 years.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Warlow, ROTTING and 19 others

If your dumbass actually had the answers to life you wouldn't be rotting here for nearly 5 years.
i can't decide if you "muh NT" guys are just very dedicated trolls os simply braindead.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, stamaster21, Richard_Hungwell and 10 others
Beta post.

Sorry to tell you, but relationships are dead and 100% cucked. Are u living in a shell? Do you srs not see the reprobation in todays time?

This mindset should almost be illegal in todays time. Telling people to get into relationships and marry a modern feministic or thugmaxxed widowed hoe just to get cucked or be sloppy seconds is bad. Sleeping around is pretty childish i agree, but id rather tell a person to just be completely celibate, than chase the beta dream female-relationship troupe.

Also, betabuxxing is real, but its a meme because its real and it refers to a type of trope,- that happens after a post wall woman has done her peak course of of riding dick, chasing thugmaxxers/alphas etc. and has decided to "settle down" with a man whos low quality enough to not realize hes getting sloppy seconds. Your avg person wont be able to initially tell hes getting buxxed by a older women unless you know how "chad/tyrone" sees her (blackpill/redpill truths). She was fucking around with many bfs, or giving up herself for a high smv, only to now see shes getting older and by popular culture wants to live the American dream, inconsiderate, as if it were natural progression for a hoe to turn into a housewife. This is why its a meme, because its really commonly happens. Its not exclusively about a female deciding to find a guy who will buy her stuff, but more so of her securing stability and comfort. U need to learn more ab female nature.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 19478, Deleted member 19896 and 11 others
Actual NT people doesn't look exclusively either for a LTR or casual sex... instead, they keep on slaying until they find someone that they really vibe with and are able to LTR :ogre:

That's also what I've been doing nowadays, the main problem is that most women are whores, kinda hard to find foids who are LTR material (currently there are 2 girls who I see as possibly being LTR material, and some other girls who want to LTR me but I don't really want to LTR em', but then if I don't manage to get with anyone else I might resort to them).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others
Beta post.

Sorry to tell you, but relationships are dead and 100% cucked. Are u living in a shell? Do you srs not see the repobation in todays time?

This mindset should almost be illegal in todays time. Telling people to get into relationships and marry a modern feministic or thugmaxxed widowed hoe just to get cucked or be the sloppy seconds.
im not telling u to do that. You shouldn't settle.

But I disagree based on my circle. I think a lot of people here are very isolated, so they have no clue how much they really missing. Not saying that applies to u

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Marsiere214, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I want to ltr a hqnp girl who’s hot and our personalities match. Hard to find unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 2 others
Also, betabuxxing is real, but its a meme because it refers to a type of trope,- that happens after a post wall woman has done her peak course of of riding dick, chasing thugmaxxers/alphas etc. and has decided to "settle down" with a man whos low quality enough to not realize hes getting sloppy seconds. Its not exclusively about a female deciding to find a guy who will buy her stuff, or turning to shit, but more so of her securing stability and comfort. U need to learn more ab female nature.
see this shit doesn't work in reality bc they'll literally marry and have kids with those "thugmaxxers" jfl
and the guys that don't? They just look like immature losers, basically become incel in the later years

brainlet reply. Post on ur main account faggot. I'm rarely here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ChristianChad
Not reading all that but it makes you cringe that your cousins aren’t wasting their life for nothing? Do you understand that your biological need for a “legacy” isn’t actually beneficial to you? You only feel like it’s important because the species would die out if you didn’t. It comes at 0 benefits to you and an EXTREME cost.

When you die, none of that even remotely matters. Life is about feeling as good as you can for as long as you can, and nothing else. Thus the only reason you should ever start a family is if that is something you truly want to do and you feel THAT would make you happy (ONLY if you already have experience with kids. Otherwise you’re falling into a trap.) for everyone else it’s a pure waste and a tragedy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17872 and subhuman incel
Beta post.

Sorry to tell you, but relationships are dead and 100% cucked. Are u living in a shell? Do you srs not see the reprobation in todays time?

This mindset should almost be illegal in todays time. Telling people to get into relationships and marry a modern feministic or thugmaxxed widowed hoe just to get cucked or be sloppy seconds is bad. Sleeping around is pretty childish i agree, but id rather tell a person to just be completely celibate, than chase the beta dream female-relationship troupe.

Also, betabuxxing is real, but its a meme because its real and it refers to a type of trope,- that happens after a post wall woman has done her peak course of of riding dick, chasing thugmaxxers/alphas etc. and has decided to "settle down" with a man whos low quality enough to not realize hes getting sloppy seconds. Your avg person wont be able to initially tell hes getting buxxed by a older women unless you know how "chad/tyrone" sees her (blackpill/redpill truths). She was fucking around with many bfs, or giving up herself for a high smv, only to now see shes getting older and by popular culture wants to live the American dream, inconsiderate, as if it were natural progression for a hoe to turn into a housewife. This is why its a meme, because its really commonly happens. Its not exclusively about a female deciding to find a guy who will buy her stuff, but more so of her securing stability and comfort. U need to learn more ab female nature.
You're too jaded, There are plenty of women who aren't like that. I'm not even bluepilled this is just based on my observable reality. Society, relationships and women aren't as doomed as you believe

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Richard_Hungwell and fukmylyf
im not telling u to do that. You shouldn't settle.

But I disagree based on my circle. I think a lot of people here are very isolated, so they have no clue how much they really missing. Not saying that applies to u
I definitely strongly disagree. And imo the reality does not change even if your circle is tight. In very small towns female nature is the same. So what im saying isnt really invalid because im really referring to female nature, and the way modern living has steered it, it is feministic and for a male cuck, even if you find a traditional unicorn woman.

We both have opinions though, but imo im not the type to even be able to connect with a female, or expect her to do so on the same level as what i am capable of. Difference between man and woman.

And if its about memories, i cant even see it a good memory to get into a relationship in this type of society. If im old, i would either have wanted to be someone who said fuck the world and was alone till the very end, or someone who was out and about fucking 10 females a day like a celebrity. Choosing the middle ground, and deciding to get into a relationship and do those beta things to me does not sit right.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and subhuman incel
see this shit doesn't work in reality bc they'll literally marry and have kids with those "thugmaxxers" jfl
and the guys that don't? They just look like immature losers

and the guys that don't? They just look like immature losers basically become incel in the later years

Looks like you’re pissed nigga, get a new bladder

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
and the guys that don't? They just look like immature losers basically become incel in the later years

No. The thugmaxxers dont marry these women. And if they have kids best believe their leaving them alone.

No idea where your from, but over here theres a lot of them. And thugmaxxers are naturally blackilled and dark triad. They fuck your girlfriend then pass them back. The ones they do get into relationships with are usually just as thugmaxxed as them.

Like i said, your coming across as a bluepilled dad or mom trying to brainwash some shit. Its also a common theme for people trying to continue the cycle of beta shit to make the abstaine or moral precision against modern woman and social norm progression something of a bad thing. Like saying people look like childish "boys" if they are not married with kids in their 40s or with grandkids etc. (for example)

This looks like social norm fanaticism at best, and imo is not convincing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and Richard_Hungwell
No. The thugmaxxers dont marry these women. And if they have kids best believe their leaving them alone.

No idea where your from, but over here theres a lot of them. And thugmaxxers are naturally blackilled and dark triad. They fuck your girlfriend then pass them back. The ones they do get into relationships with are usually just as thugmaxxed as them.
yes they do jfl. I know a lot of these nigs personally. Even famous rappers are marrying hoes these days, fym

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Marsiere214
You're too jaded, There are plenty of women who aren't like that. I'm not even bluepilled this is just based on my observable reality. Society, relationships and women aren't as doomed as you believe
It depends on how your moral precision. I never said anything about it being doomed, but one may come to the conclusion that it is. And if so, then that's just what it is.

Everything i said is not by opinion but by observation and personal experience, ive seen these situations play out so many times. If you implied that its doomed by my observations, then thats what it is.

And to clarify my observation. I see most men are betabuxxed automatically by doing LTR. For example, lets look at the "best type of modern girl'. Shes not a virgin nor lost her virginity when she was married, but went from boyfriend to boyfriend (excuse for fornication), and was still hypergamous in her decision to get the best mates, while partaking in modern female social norms which is feministic in nature etc. You can say that the culture did it to her, but nonetheless she is still not a "good" woman to marry or be in a long term relationship because of those implications.

Talking about society would just take a page of text, but surely you don't think society is okay how it is? If so, i can only wish you good luck!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and fauxfox
yes they do jfl. I know a lot of these nigs personally. Even famous rappers are marrying hoes these days, fym

Well most people suffer from social norm fanaticism. Like i said, its the natural progression and beta ideals to want to be in a relationship. This is what your average person is doing. This community, or the blackpill/redpill/mgtow are for the most part not your average person and is in the minority.

Rappers and celebs strongly enforce social norms and encourage social norm fanaticism. They do not count, and most of them probably don't even practice what they preach. Being around a few, yea they have girlfriends, but if you think the fans they fuck dont have boyfriends then you would be far from reality. You do not have to be a rapper or celeb to experience this at all, just have a lot of preselection and you will see what i mean. But convincing someone who never has experienced "every woman you ONS, or FWB, having a boyfriend" is hard unless you can accept the truth. Also, look at all the rappers and celebs who have been married. All divorced or cucked just like kanye. A thugmaxxer or even chad still has a girlfriend/wife and plays the bluepill fantasys, just like how a harlot still gets into relationships and is subservient to her dude for a while. So lets not talk about those people because they are the worst examples for your point. This is because most of them are playing the bluepill fantasys. But your telling incels that are not on a level, or people who are not able to experience that preselection or fulfillment that the delusion is a more meaningful experience altogether.

Remember, your talking to people who have, above the social norm, studied and observed these subjects objectively, not a thugmaxxer or normie who really does not give a fuck about moral precision.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I’m a 21 virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16369
Not reading all that but it makes you cringe that your cousins aren’t wasting their life for nothing? Do you understand that your biological need for a “legacy” isn’t actually beneficial to you? You only feel like it’s important because the species would die out if you didn’t. It comes at 0 benefits to you and an EXTREME cost.

When you die, none of that even remotely matters. Life is about feeling as good as you can for as long as you can, and nothing else. Thus the only reason you should ever start a family is if that is something you truly want to do and you feel THAT would make you happy (ONLY if you already have experience with kids. Otherwise you’re falling into a trap.) for everyone else it’s a pure waste and a tragedy.
well u should read the rest because i said the mistake is having kids when you aren't ready. idgaf about the species or legacy, and I used to feel the same as you. Just don't be surprised if you wake up one day and your perspective completely changes.

and yeah its a bad look imo. They're not making any progress in life and it's obvious they don't even enjoy what they're doing anymore. It's just all they know

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and fukmylyf
Elite tier thread, every subhuman street animal who disagrees should be promptly executed and hung by the neck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, MorningNorwood, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Life ends at 24. Shortsightedness is the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Warlow, Marsiere214 and 10 others
I want to ltr a hqnp girl who’s hot and our personalities match. Hard to find unfortunately
Do you slay still or do you abstain from hook up culture

true shit frog nigga, i deflowered this 17 year old and she’s all over my cock, it’s crazy dawg

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Richard_Hungwell and fukmylyf
Why would someone who has never been appreciated by a woman have a desire to sacrifice anything for a woman and for children?
Even if by some miracle I encountered a girl I was attracted to who actually liked me and put in 50% effort while we were getting to know each other, it would not make me want to marry and have kids with her because it doesn't change the fuck that 99% of women have been cunts to me.
Knowing she could fuck off at any moment and the chances of me finding a similar girl would be like winning the lottery would basically mean I'd have no power in the relationship.

Before anyone mentions that I slayed so must have had girls interested, I was drunk for every slay except one
I have NEVER had a girl who has known me while I've been sober accept any of my advances

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, isis_Bleach, Danish_Retard and 7 others
I would like to be in a meaningful LTR as well, eventually. But right now, I do not feel like I have what it takes to be in one and more importantly, maintain it.
I agree that it's best to get the casual sex/slaying phase out of the way when you're still young but I do feel like I need to experience at least some of it and gain more experience with women in general before I get myself into an LTR.

Unfortunately, not everyone, myself included, is able to get these things done and move on when they're still young (talking teenage years/early 20s).

Even though I agree that being in a meaningful LTR would benefit nearly everyone here, I also think that a lot of people are not cut out for marriage and kids.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Yeh legit. I slayed hard then found a girl worth of LTR. 6 months later we live together and planning a future. We just got a cat, probs gonna have a baby in a few years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and fukmylyf

Casual sex is an empty cope that gets old fast. It's best to get it out of your system when you’re young. You're gonna feel like a loser when people start getting married or having kids and you're still out there fking around. I got cousins in their 40s who are still about that life and it makes me cringe. Just imagine, their friends’ kids are now entering the dating market. They’re basically getting lapped.

I really think LTR is the best option for most people. A good relationship offers more sex and validation than you would get anywhere else. Unless you’re chad, and even then, you can’t escape the agepill. Looks fade, opportunities dwindle. Your fam is gonna die. Your friends will move on. What will you do with your life?

I see too much cope about this topic. Its true that some normies are in unhappy marriages, but its usually bc they settled or rushed into it. There are many couples living their best life rn. Some women are still hot in their 30s. And betabux is a meme at this point. Women don’t need your money when they can careermax or sell their used tampons to incels. idk, it seems like a pretty big deal for a bitch to choose you as a life partner and agree to have your kids. Can you think of something more validating than celebrating that with family and friends at your wedding? Even if it doesn’t work out in the end, at least you got the journey. Its all about the memories and connections we make.

The gap in life experience between normies and people here is insane. They just fuck it up by having kids too early. That should be the finish line imo, when you’re done living and need a new purpose. Idk shrooms induced identity crisis. I have a long road ahead of me.
I made a thread similar to this a couple weeks ago. Though I haven't had what I would consider a whole lot of success with women. I've been with 9 women and 14 hookers. And only really enjoyed sex with 2 women. Both of whom were LTRs

I'm thirty fucking seven and still look good. But the age pill is going to get me eventually. And at my age it looks sad to be out there pussy slaying. And chasing after women in their early-mid 20s.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and fukmylyf

G

Why would someone who has never been appreciated by a woman have a desire to sacrifice anything for a woman and for children?
Even if by some miracle I encountered a girl I was attracted to who actually liked me and put in 50% effort while we were getting to know each other, it would not make me want to marry and have kids with her because it doesn't change the fuck that 99% of women have been cunts to me.
Knowing she could fuck off at any moment and the chances of me finding a similar girl would be like winning the lottery would basically mean I'd have no power in the relationship.

Before anyone mentions that I slayed so must have had girls interested, I was drunk for every slay except one
I have NEVER had a girl who has known me while I've been sober accept any of my advances
Does alcohol really help you slay? Is it because it lowers your inhibitions?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Richard_Hungwell and GetShrekt
I cannot get anything.
Ltr, ons, friendship. I am fucked

• So Sad
Ur just making shit up bro. I can guarantee you that almost everyone's goals for looksmaxing aren't just for casual sex, I don't know what makes you think otherwise.

The novelty of fucking lots of bitches will fade, you will have enough but you will never be satisfied, it's a curse. Getting a good quality LTR before it's too late, that's what is really important. If not, I assure you will regret all your life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fukmylyf and alien
The novelty of fucking lots of bitches will fade, you will have enough but you will never be satisfied, it's a curse. Getting a good quality LTR before it's too late, that's what is really important. If not, I assure you will regret all your life.
I had a great LTR 6+ years ago when I was 29-30 and I broke her heart. And I deeply regret that to this day. When she contacted me last month after 4+ years of no contact, I fought hard to try to win her back. But she says she's with someone now. When you find a nice girl, do not take her love for granted. I feel like she was my soul mate. And I'm worried that I'll never be able to find another soul mate.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Richard_Hungwell and fukmylyf
I had a great LTR 6+ years ago when I was 29-30 and I broke her heart. And I deeply regret that to this day. When she contacted me last month after 4+ years of no contact, I fought hard to try to win her back. But she says she's with someone now. When you find a nice girl, do not take her love for granted. I feel like she was my soul mate. And I'm worried that I'll never be able to find another soul mate.
I'm the same, fucked up a 6+ year LTR with a great quality woman. The thing is that a breakup like that is a real trauma. Your standards are sky high and knowing where the last LTR bar is, you won't settle for less. It's a hard path to walk. Wish you the best man.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fukmylyf and alien
I'm the same, fucked up a 6+ year LTR with a great quality woman. The thing is that a breakup like that is a real trauma. Your standards are sky high and knowing where the last LTR bar is, you won't settle for less. It's a hard path to walk. Wish you the best man.
legit, most people won't understand the value of relationships until they lose someone important. That shit will leave a huge void in your life. It doesn't even have to be a gf necessarily.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Marsiere214 and alien
sweet wise frog

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and fukmylyf
No thanks, LTR is cucked

• JFL
LTR sounds too troublesome tbh, slaying would do the trick for most people

• Hmm...
legit, most people won't understand the value of relationships until they lose someone important. That shit will leave a huge void in your life. It doesn't even have to be a gf necessarily.
It definitely left a huge void in my life. 6+ years later and I still can't get over my ex. I actually wrote her an email in Microsoft Word 2.5 weeks ago explaining everything. My thought process when I hurt her feelings 6+ years ago, my remorse and my feelings for her. It was like a 4,293 word document. I was afraid she would freak the fuck out. So I shrunk it down to about 1,300 words. And she got angry with me and was like "I didn't even read most of your text wall nonsense." A lot of guys on here would see this as blue pilled simp behavior. But I really loved her. That's why I fought so hard to try to win her back. But she won't forgive me and trust me 6+ years later. She claims to be with someone else now. So a part of me suspects that she is afraid to reconcile and be friends because hate can shift to love very quickly. And that can complicate her current relationship. I don't want to screw up her current situation.

It just hurts that 6+ years later she contacts me on reddit spewing angry venom at me. She's 6 years younger and she was a late bloomer herself so I was the first boyfriend she had who was very affectionate with her and gave her a good pounding because I was bigger than her past boyfriends. So even though she can get guys very easily on Tinder and social circle game, I feel like I Alpha Widowed her because she feels pain in her heart with the same intensity as 6+ years earlier.

Losing my mom to cancer 9 years ago also fucked me up. Because I don't have a good relationship with my remaining family. Dad and siblings. Being with my ex helped me cope with the loss of my mom

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and fukmylyf
It definitely left a huge void in my life. 6+ years later and I still can't get over my ex. I actually wrote her an email in Microsoft Word 2.5 weeks ago explaining everything. My thought process when I hurt her feelings 6+ years ago, my remorse and my feelings for her. It was like a 4,293 word document. I was afraid she would freak the fuck out. So I shrunk it down to about 1,300 words. And she got angry with me and was like "I didn't even read most of your text wall nonsense." A lot of guys on here would see this as blue pilled simp behavior. But I really loved her. That's why I fought so hard to try to win her back. But she won't forgive me and trust me 6+ years later. She claims to be with someone else now. So a part of me suspects that she is afraid to reconcile and be friends because hate can shift to love very quickly. And that can complicate her current relationship. I don't want to screw up her current situation.

It just hurts that 6+ years later she contacts me on reddit spewing angry venom at me. She's 6 years younger and she was a late bloomer herself so I was the first boyfriend she had who was very affectionate with her and gave her a good pounding because I was bigger than her past boyfriends. So even though she can get guys very easily on Tinder and social circle game, I feel like I Alpha Widowed her because she feels pain in her heart with the same intensity as 6+ years later.

Losing my mom to cancer 9 years ago also fucked me up. Because I don't have a good relationship with my remaining family. Dad and siblings. Being with my ex helped me cope with the loss of my mom
thats brutal man. Sorry for your loss

And that's what I'm saying. You need a support system for those hard times and nothing compares to a LTR. Like I got good friends, but I can't be that vulnerable with them

But women are fucking ruthless tbh. They'll talk so much shit and hold a grudge over nothing. All it takes is one mistake

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and alien
But women are fucking ruthless tbh. They'll talk so much shit and hold a grudge over nothing. All it takes is one mistake
Yeah her holding a grudge against me 6+ years later is fucking ridiculous. What happened is that we met on sluthate (that probably explains everything right there about why I can't get over her. That level of intimacy is very hard to replicate meeting a thot off a dating app). We were both local. Met in-person, had sex on the second meet and dated. But she would go through my sluthate and lookism post history and she saw every unsavory part of my past. Including the things that I would say about my previous girlfriend. She found out through my posting history that I was posting on leftypol on 8chan at the time.

And on leftypol a stormfrontcel accused me of dating a non-white girl (her) because I "couldn't get a white girl." And I said, "not true, she is pretty attractive and hotter than every white girl I've been with, except for some hookers." And this is what made her lose her shit and hold a grudge against me for years. I've explained to her countless times that the hookers don't mean anything to me, that I want her. I swallowed too many red/black pills. And had a porn addiction. That's why I was kinda obsessed with prostitutes. I've been with 8 prostitutes before her. And she knew about the prostitutes before we dated because I talked about it on PSL and with her. And 6 while we were broken up. But the hookers don't fill the void. Even the ones who offer GFE (Girlfriend Experience). My relationship with my ex was an authentic GFE and the only GFE I want.

Every third person who has seen the situation between me and her on the outside looking in can see that I love her and feel genuine remorse. She called me an abuser in a message a month ago. Its true that I was emotionally abusive towards her 6+ years ago whenever she'd break up with me (we were very off and on). She drove me really fucking crazy back then, knew how to push my buttons and I lost my temper. She'd flirt with other guys online shortly after a break up. Or hook up with a guy. And it would drive me insane. I didn't realize the full value of our relationship until she was gone. At 29-30 years old, I wasn't mature enough to fully appreciate her. Even at 31 years old, I still was too much of a knucklehead. It took me awhile to figure out the sweet spot between the blue and red pills. Too much blue pill = no pussy. Too much red pill = loneliness. I'm damn near 37 now. We definitely did need some NC from each other. But its getting ridiculous now.

Last edited:
everything is cope for death. doesn't matter what you do or how you spend your life tbh

yes all i want now is a stable relationship. ,ou fuck around in your teena till you are 22 or so then you find a good girl. i missed all these opportunities sadly now i must settle for a girl without fucking around and missing out

• Hmm...
And how do you get into a fucking LTR if short or sub HTN or average dick??????? Thats the whole point of this site retard

• +1
Beta post.

i hate this world i want to vanish sometimes and go somewhere where its better , somewhere where there is still hope for tommorow

• So Sad