This confirms the theory of higher sexual dimorphism through darker skin [Anti-racist post from a SFcel]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
leave out the part where they didn’t change the fucking skin color you clearly are bias and don’t want to know the objective truth. They tested white faces vs black faces, black faces were perceived as more attractive. They then took off the skin color and white men were rated more attractive, this confirms their theory of higher sexual dimorphism through darker skin.No study has suggested that white men were ever perceived as more attractive than black men that’s a blatant lie. The studies do quite literally say tho that white men are less ugly than black men per se. But beauty is entirely different from attractiveness. White guys are more beautiful because they’re closer to femininity but they’re less attractive and masculine than black men.

This is why us whiteys need to tan and look so much better with dark tan.

"They tested white faces vs black faces, black faces were perceived as more attractive. They then took off the skin color and white men were rated more attractive, this confirms their theory of higher sexual dimorphism through darker skin."

So us whites are the best looking race but pale white skin is obviously a failo.

But its not like that isnt easily changed. Just tan

Ngl I've always thought this. Ethnic race guys with naturally darker skin do look more dimorphic and better than the avg white. This is a fact. But we have more potential because we are the best looking. just have the skin failo. So if the avg white guy gets a good dark golden glowing tan. We are beautiful + the colouring dimoprhism boost = mogs avg black, latino, etc guys

Also I'd say tanned white guy has a more golden glow than a tanned ethnic guy. it looks way better somehow , i think its the undertones.

Theres a reason why RTT works, cos they're such powerful boosts to dimoprhism

Roids= good dimophic body
Tattoos = badboy dimoprhism tribal shit like peak sexual attraction for women
Tan = To get the thing we are missing, the darker skin dimophism

Theres a reason this shit got the same amount of matches as male models on tinder. I think that in itself shows how powerful this dymorphism shit is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, metagross, closedplatecel and 7 others
COPE LIKE THE POPE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member, Oberyn and 5 others
Meeks bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, BrahminBoss, galego123 and 20 others
tldr: be white, take mt2, betacarotene and tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
tldr: be white, take mt2, betacarotene and tretinoin
yes this thread was made specifically for your pale ass, just forgot to tag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
yes this thread was made specifically for your pale ass, just forgot to tag
I already have solid glow from tret. I will ascend with fraxel laser + melanotan + betacarotene

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
White + tanned is win.
Just combine the white pill with proof of not rotting in basement with no sun.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Oberyn and 4 others
so is skin and eye lightening a meme for non-white males

"They tested white faces vs black faces, black faces were perceived as more attractive. They then took off the skin color and white men were rated more attractive, this confirms their theory of higher sexual dimorphism through darker skin."

So us whites are the best looking race but pale white skin is obviously a failo.

Ngl I've always thought this. Ethnic race guys with naturally darker skin do look more dimorphic and better than the avg white. This is a fact. But we have more potential because we are the best looking. just have the skin failo. So if the avg white guy gets a good dark golden glowing tan. We are beautiful + the colouring dimoprhism boost = mogs avg black, latino, etc guys

Also I'd say tanned white guy has a more golden glow than a tanned ethnic guy. it looks way better somehow , i think its the undertones.

Theres a reason this shit got the same amount of matches as male models on tinder. I think that in itself shows how powerful this dymorphism shit is
To the nigger who made that thread ...when they mean 'dark' they don't mean shitskin ....they mean more of a tan coloring ..like the picture in my avi ..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17829
a white person with good tanning genes can practically look radiant. unique feature.

• +1
Lucky me jfl
No wonder my darker love island mate is deemed more masculine than me here even tho I facially mog him

• +1
This.

OP is coping hard.

But tbh I actually sort of agree that tanned skin looks better than pale shin. But the keyword is TANNED. Not dark.
How Oldcels cope:

Tan ascended me so hard

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 17829
Wrong.

Women assess Masculinity and Attractiveness by Face and height, frame, dick. Not skin color.

If anything darker skin signals less Resources and Status.

Wrong.

Women assess Masculinity and Attractiveness by Face and height, frame, dick. Not skin color.

If anything darker skin signals less Resources and Status.
Nah ur wrong tbh. darker skin is obviously more dimorphic

Coloring is subjective but if you notice, darker cultures are obsessed with becoming lighter
And lighter cultures are obsessed with becoming darker

So the takeaway from that shouldn’t be “darker is better” but rather, “there’s a small zone in the middle of all races that is the ideal”

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 1901, Melo95 and 2 others
Retarded thread.

High melanin concentration / dark skin makes facial flaws less perceptible - compare regular Africans with those who have vitiligo or albinism. That is the only benefit - difficulty to spot blemishes, discoloration, etc. with dark skin. This is why the same face might be rated more attractive as darker vs. lighter.

Racial skin color also obviously isn't influenced by sex hormones, but by race. Hence ZERO to do with dimorphic differences between races. Within races, high testosterone increases natural pigmentation only slightly. The actual dimorphic impact of high testosterone in males is due to higher oxygenation and resulting redness and glow of the skin (this is what's attractive to women).

Tans are attractive for both men and women, so they aren't a dimorphic trait. They signal overall health and specifically good hormonal health since Vit D is a precursor to sex hormone synthesis in both sexes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lars, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
Coloring is subjective but if you notice, darker cultures are obsessed with becoming lighter
And lighter cultures are obsessed with becoming darker

So the takeaway from that shouldn’t be “darker is better” but rather, “there’s a small zone in the middle of all races that is the ideal”
This should be the takeway. Neither too dark nor too light skin is good. The former hides potentionally good features while the latter is too fragile and doesn’t mask imperfections. The truth lies somewhere in the middle

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
The actual dimorphic impact of high testosterone in males is due to higher oxygenation and resulting redness and glow of the skin (this is what's attractive to women).
How does one get higher oxygenation resulting in redness and glow?

Retarded thread.

High melanin concentration / dark skin makes facial flaws less perceptible - compare regular Africans with those who have vitiligo or albinism. That is the only benefit - difficulty to spot blemishes, discoloration, etc. with dark skin. This is why the same face might be rated more attractive as darker vs. lighter.

Racial skin color also obviously isn't influenced by sex hormones, but by race. Hence ZERO to do with dimorphic differences between races. Within races, high testosterone increases natural pigmentation only slightly. The actual dimorphic impact of high testosterone in males is due to higher oxygenation and resulting redness and glow of the skin (this is what's attractive to women).

Tans are attractive for both men and women, so they aren't a dimorphic trait. They signal overall health and specifically good hormonal health since Vit D is a precursor to sex hormone synthesis in both sexes.
Finally an high iq post in a sea of retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lars and varbrah
Finally an high iq post in a sea of retards
but hes just talking about the darkness of skin colour within each race. here we're talking about compared to all other races

How does one get higher oxygenation resulting in redness and glow?
High testosterone -> increased vasodilation + higher RBC -> more blood flow and increased oxygenation of the skin
but hes just talking about the darkness of skin colour within each race. here we're talking about compared to all other races
Wrong. See first paragraph above. Darker skin is neither inherently attractive nor dimorphic (I don't think you know what this means), it simply hides flaws and masks failos.

If you disagree, try overdoing Melanotan injections and see how dimorphic and masculine looking you end up lmao.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
High testosterone -> increased vasodilation + higher RBC -> more blood flow and increased oxygenation of the skin

Wrong. See first paragraph above. Darker skin is neither inherently attractive nor dimorphic (I don't think you know what this means), it simply hides flaws and masks failos.

If you disagree, try overdoing Melanotan injections and see how dimorphic and masculine looking you end up lmao.

View attachment 1702559

View attachment 1702562

View attachment 1702563
you just cherrypicked photos

and i have done melanotan injections and it made me look 100x more dimorphic, literlaly made me

and ur just showing rididiculous pics of white people going nigger colour, weird

you just cherrypicked photos

and i have done melanotan injections and it made me look 100x more dimorphic, literlaly made me

and ur just showing rididiculous pics of white people going nigger colour, weird
Melanotan did not make you look "100x more dimorphic". It gave you a nice tan, which is attractive in both men and women. Hence it isn't sexually dimorphic.

Either darker skin is a dimorphic trait, or it isn't - simple as that. There is no spectrum on which dark skin is more or less dimorphic, because it's not a marker for dimorphism at all.

You know what's actually dimorphic? A bossed browridge; broad shoulders; a large chin; a big dick. You know what all of those features need to develop properly? High testosterone.

Please look up what the term means and stop humiliating the Aryan race.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, gamma and Deleted member 17829
Melanotan did not make you look "100x more dimorphic". It gave you a nice tan, which is attractive in both men and women. Hence it isn't sexually dimorphic.

Either darker skin is a dimorphic trait, or it isn't - simple as that. There is no spectrum on which dark skin is more or less dimorphic, because it's not a marker for dimorphism at all.

You know what's actually dimorphic? A bossed browridge; broad shoulders; a large chin; a big dick. You know what all of those features need to develop properly? High testosterone.

but black/darker skin is more dimoprhic tho

pale skin is the opposite

literally proven via this study

just deny studies theory

• Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
stop humiliating the Aryan race.
I wish it wasnt true, but im not gonna cope and deny statistics, id like to know the truth

Why do you keep posting this nonsense after I have shown you repeatedly that light skin is more manly?

The only possible reason is that you are a non-white beta male who spams these threads as a way of coping with his deficient manhood. Time to stop LARPing as a white nazi and admit who you actually are.

Yes, it's hilarious that people here don't know what the word dimorphic means

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PubertyMaxxer and Korea
Why do you keep posting this nonsense after I have shown you repeatedly that light skin is more manly?

The only possible reason is that you are a non-white beta male who spams these threads as a way of coping with his deficient manhood. Time to stop LARPing as a white nazi and admit who you actually are.
but its literally not

i and many others look way more manly with darker skin

and this study above even proves it?

and i am white lol , just slightly self hating but also want the truth not just have arrogant view of my race

but its literally not

and i am white lol , just slightly self hating but also want the truth not just have arrogant view of my race

slightly hating and white? explain this oxymoron

• JFL
but its literally not

Cope.

There is nothing in that study that proves this. On the other hand, these studies prove darker skin is feminine.

Also you look like a femmycuck with or without a tan, because that's what you are.

Women are the only ones who tan for a reason. They want to look brown (feminine). Most "races" on Earth were created by dark women getting fucked by light skinned men.

Light skinned men are pretty arrogant indeed.

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world."

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 17829 and varbrah
Looks like dark eye color is also feminine. Just LOL @ thinking dark could ever be masculine:

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

• +1
Darker skin is more masculine.

It’s simple. if every blacks were all suddenly albinos then they lose their masc image.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Johanjohan
Cope.

There is nothing in that study that proves this. On the other hand, these studies prove darker skin is feminine.

Also you look like a femmycuck with or without a tan, because that's what you are.

Women are the only ones who tan for a reason. They want to look brown (feminine). Most "races" on Earth were created by dark women getting fucked by light skinned men.

Light skinned men are pretty arrogant indeed.

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world."

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

:forcedsmile:

Cope. Believe your eyes fuck the studies nerd.

Every culture & history promotes darker men & pale women.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Detona and Johanjohan

You are an indian confirmed

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Melo95
Cope. Believe your eyes fuck the studies nerd.

Every culture & history promotes darker men & pale women.

Haha, wrong. Most of them promoted lighter men and darker women. And genetics proves to us that most human societies descend from light skinned men mating with dark skinned women. India, Latin America, China, Southeast Asia, Japan, Europe Central Asia, African Americans... All formed by light men mating with women of darker complexion from the south.

In the West, it is white men and ethnic wome who are promoted.
Composite faces of the most beautiful people according to British people. Man has lighter features than the woman.

BEAUTIFUL-FACES_3249636b.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 17829
Haha, wrong. Most of them promoted lighter men and darker women. And genetics proves to us that most human societies descend from light skinned men mating with dark skinned women. India, Latin America, China, Southeast Asia, Japan, Europe Central Asia, African Americans... All formed by light men mating with women of darker complexion from the south.

In the West, it is white men and ethnic wome who are promoted.
Composite faces of the most beautiful people according to British people. Man has lighter features than the woman.

BEAUTIFUL-FACES_3249636b.jpg
i wanna believe the stuff your saying, but theres so much proving the otherwise

i wanna believe the stuff your saying, but theres so much proving the otherwise

Cope, there's literally nothing but a black incel's delusions about whatever he thinks a study said. Robust scientific, genetic and historical evidence proves what I just told you. Hello, Earth to dumbshit, didn't you notice that Latin Americans, Indians, Japanese, Chinese etc aol descend from light skinned men from higher latitudes moving south and getting with swarthy women? Do you not see the mixed couples are mostly light men with darker women? Light men prefer darker women over their own race's women.

• +1
Retarded thread.

Blacks looks worser with pale skin but indians look better how does this work?

TeK1Xr5y4 3t rBKy0tY CbPReSoTTdcfUkKbtWKlVM

A black family with three children affected with albinism one affected with BOCA and two

1 gets a lot better looking relative to the before and the other gets much worse looking

• JFL
Sfdfs

Edit: I guess Chad looks good in anything

IMG 3809

Last edited:
  • +1
Cope, there's literally nothing but a black incel's delusions about whatever he thinks a study said. Robust scientific, genetic and historical evidence proves what I just told you. Hello, Earth to dumbshit, didn't you notice that Latin Americans, Indians, Japanese, Chinese etc aol descend from light skinned men from higher latitudes moving south and getting with swarthy women? Do you not see the mixed couples are mostly light men with darker women? Light men prefer darker women over their own race's women.
but white and asian women prefer blacks

hierarchy is black > white> asian

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Johanjohan