This cured my depression

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354



Everyday I wakeup in the morning and look at this video religiously like it's my god, it will definitely cure your depression boyo
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and Deleted member 3055
Watched the first 2 sec and I want to punch her in the face
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2597
1590674242487
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7042, AbandonShip and Deleted member 1560

this has mine
imagine having depression and not Tmaxxing
 



Everyday I wakeup in the morning and look at this video religiously like it's my god, it will definitely cure your depression boyo

Based
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
She is subhuman. Her jaw is non-existant. I hate her.

no
if u dont find this high-e colombian Daniella who is probably proactive in a bed HOT
then its basically over
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard


if purple cutie is not hot and cute for you
OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

tbh I think I just only like white girls.
she isn't ugly but she isn't pretty either.
 
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
6
Views
80
jeremyy
jeremyy
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
351
Views
1K
zvvan
Z
horseman
Replies
7
Views
60
dhusc
dhusc
Notcel
Replies
14
Views
61
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
pleasevanity
Replies
0
Views
39
pleasevanity
pleasevanity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top