This curry girl I'm talking to on reddit got tired of the blackpill

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard

I was getting tired of her tbh tbh, i dont like her and even then i wasnt gonna fuck anyway. She is annoyed because she is subhuman herself and she wants to cope by believing that things will get better. Ironically, she says that most men are unattractive in her eyes and the only guys she ever liked were Zack Effron and a guy from work who looked like him lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and FailedNormieManlet
it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
Some pajeetas can be so narcy with their double standards

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ALP, Deleted member 18045 and 2 others
Tell her to bleach herself and make herself more aryan looking or stfu.

Stupid curry whore. We curry men out here doing real shit, working out and leanmaxxing and bleaching and getting surgeries. The least curryfoids could do is be lightskin and not fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, currylightskin, Deleted member 18045 and 4 others
Also send her my pic and ask if she thinks I'm cute:oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 18086

Stupid curry whore. We curry men out here doing real shit, working out and leanmaxxing and bleaching and getting surgeries. The least curryfoids could do is be lightskin and not fat.
for real, millions of curry men slave every day building Olympic stadiums for Arab princes while they sit at home

• +1
Reactions: CFW432

she ugly af too and she knows it

I don't think any curry has bleached Bhai, I think some of them use fair n lovely though