3126-nmSzeJWCGiyZdb1h.jpeg
tumblr_o9dt8hA5JG1u83v9go2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o88z944CBj1u83v9go1_1280.jpg

:sick::sick::sick:

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Alcatraz, Deleted member 443 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, Deleted member 443 and VST
Professional photographers can make anyone look hot tbh. I bet she is a 4/10 irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Sub5virgin
Curry girls just aren’t attractive to me tbh.

Professional photographers can make anyone look hot tbh. I bet she is a 4/10 irl.

I'm still waiting on one to make me look hot.

I'd still bang her without all the fakeup tbh. She just looks like a sexy little freak .

CringeDisgust

Imagine the smell.

Stick with the Asian girls for your own sake.

I seriously cannot imagine which kind of woman is worse, white or curry. All I can say is they both must smell just as bad.

I seriously cannot imagine which kind of woman is worse, white or curry. All I can say is they both must smell just as bad.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Lmao women can never be incel no matter how disgusting or unkempt they are. This proves it

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie and Deleted member 443
Lmao women can never be incel no matter how disgusting or unkempt they are. This proves it

How does this prove anything ? I'm sure the pit hair would turn some guys off but she's hot. If it was on an ugly fat chick then yeah... It would be gross.

And it goes both ways. An 8/10 Chad could forego bathing for a week and have smelly head cheese. And there'd still be average looking girls that would suck him off.

why are you wanking to that festy shit bruv

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Zesto and Ritalincel
Yeah that girl makes me hard to

• +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin
How does this prove anything ? I'm sure the pit hair would turn some guys off but she's hot. If it was on an ugly fat chick then yeah... It would be gross.

And it goes both ways. An 8/10 Chad could forego bathing for a week and have smelly head cheese. And there'd still be average looking girls that would suck him off.
She's not good looking. Equivalent to a currycel.
If she was a Stacy I would agree with you, but since she's not my point still stands

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Uh huh

But the dyke haircut is a turn-off

the haircut and the armpit hair is an instand no + her face is below average so nonono

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Probably one of those girls that have nice hips but no ass

Either most of you are young and coping. Or we have legit male models posting here. I mean, I'm not telling you guys to be attracted to her but I've seen legit 6-7/10 guys with far uglier women than this slut.

I hate currywhores.

Either most of you are young and coping. Or we have legit male models posting here. I mean, I'm not telling you guys to be attracted to her but I've seen legit 6-7/10 guys with far uglier women than this slut.
dude she's disgusting, wtf are you talking about, she is legit disgusting. Ugly =/= disgusting

dude she's disgusting, wtf are you talking about, she is legit disgusting. Ugly =/= disgusting

giphy.webp

I don't think a guy who has an 8+ year pic of orb as his avatar is qualified to make that call. And I'm sure that you've dated women that look much better than her.

Yo mama

giphy.webp

I don't think a guy who has an 8+ year pic of orb as his avatar is qualified to make that call. And I'm sure that you've dated women that look much better than her.
You're making assumptions based on my troll avatar, nice man.
This doesn't take away from the fact that a girl you find attractive is repulsive to almost anyone you show her to, it must be really bad for you, I feel bad for you.
It must be really over for you to consider fucking a woman with hairy armpits and a sub5 face, really really bad.

• +1
@future chadlite
You're making assumptions based on my troll avatar, nice man.

I got bad news for you buddy. If you spend your leisure time trolling an obscure site about "looksmaxing" then it's fairly obvious that you don't have much going for you. Namely a love life and real world friends .

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and, assume that you're really a GQ model with a harem of gorgeous women. :)

@future chadlite

I got bad news for you buddy. If you spend your leisure time trolling an obscure site about "looksmaxing" then it's fairly obvious that you don't have much going for you. Namely a love life and real world friends .

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and, assume that you're really a GQ model with a harem of gorgeous women. :)
Keep coping buddy boyo
The only reason you'll see my on a forum is because I'm a 3rd year Comp Science student and my work is all on a PC.
This doesn't take away from the fact that it's so bad for you that you'd settle for a subhuman ugly hairy curry like her, I see better looking curries on a daily basis, she doesn't even mog the average curry, let alone the attractive ones.

• +1
Keep coping buddy boyo
The only reason you'll see my on a forum is because I'm a 3rd year Comp Science student and my work is all on a PC.
This doesn't take away from the fact that it's so bad for you that you'd settle for a subhuman ugly hairy curry like her, I see better looking curries on a daily basis, she doesn't even mog the average curry, let alone the attractive ones.

Look. I really don't give a shit if you think she's disgusting or not. Not once did I say she was gorgeous, beautiful, or pretty. I'd fuck her silly that's it. And I can almost guarantee that you and many others here would as well. Especially if you had a few drinks in you and she was grinding on you on the dance floor.

But keep coping that you're somehow some kind of big shit , that spends his time trolling sites like this.

Anyway. Good luck to you. You're gonna need it.:)

Look. I really don't give a shit if you think she's disgusting or not. Not once did I say she was gorgeous, beautiful, or pretty. I'd fuck her silly that's it. And I can almost guarantee that you and many others here would as well. Especially if you had a few drinks in you and she was grinding on you on the dance floor.

But keep coping that you're somehow some kind of big shit , that spends his time trolling sites like this.

Anyway. Good luck to you. You're gonna need it.:)
Why so serious? :dafuckfeels:

• +1