this curry looksmaxxed like crazy, transformation

Downey

Downey

Platinum
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Posts
1,222
Reputation
4,045


the guy got slapped and humiliated on live tv because of his face and small frame. he took it upon himself to looksmax so it never happens again

1575879332619
1590330167321
Ravi bhatia
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, janoycresva and JustTrynnaAscend
JFL he was always attractive
 
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Curries are weird man.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep and Downey
Jfl at the white knights jumping to her rescue
 
Guy looked alright before, he just needed to gymmax and some softmaxxing.

What infuriates me though is seeing those fkn whiteknights. It makes my blood boil.

A fkn ugly whore slaps a man on camera for no valid reason, the dude was even very controlled and polite to her, when she told them to go fuck themselves. He calmly told her "you go" in a calm and controlled, still friendly voice.

Then you have these subhuman dogs jump on him for teaching the fkn thot some respect and showing her her fkn place.

Damn these whiteknights infuriate me, I cant describe it with words. I wish I wash Dr. Manhattan and have thousands of my clones everywhere on earth, anticipating situations like this one and being there at the particular place already in anticipation of something like this happening. It wouldnt end well for all these whiteknight simps, it really woldnt. Real talk.
 

Similar threads

Petsmart
Replies
9
Views
65
voks
voks
Lorence
Replies
3
Views
25
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
I will ASCEND Jacky
Rage crazy life
Replies
2
Views
25
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
no1softee
Replies
4
Views
40
mxl4chi1
M
ibmh
Replies
4
Views
51
Heartache
Heartache

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top