this curry will be known throughout all of atlanta

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
so i tried to be the mediator once

then this happened>

he calls me the n word and says i should know my place, ok then>

WHEREVER this nasty sewer alligator reptile, dirahhea breathed nct drooping rat dodo "shit skinned" curry is from, his city will know of him :D:p

and btw, never forget>

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Shrek2OnDvD, Warlow and 8 others
LOL

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
WHEREVER this nasty sewer alligator shitskin nct drooping rat dodo shit skinned curry is from, his city will know of him :D:p

View attachment 1483679

and btw>

@traumatized18yo @Pendejo @Shrek2OnDvD @Ethereal @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @prettyboislime @Warlow @FailedNormieManlet @prettyboislime @kjsbdfiusdf @Petsmart

Man’s tagged all his boyfriends lmao your not funny and your a literal slave jfl at you. Ong im so scared. Oh no. How did you even use a computer you dumb slave did you sneak onto your masters while he was away? @them @RoBobaFett999 @gamma

Attachments

• BE81902B-209D-425F-BE85-479994E0D820.png
    BE81902B-209D-425F-BE85-479994E0D820.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, 189, gamma and 2 others
Man’s tagged all his boyfriends lmao your not funny and your a literal slave jfl at you. Ong im so scared. Oh no. How did you even use a computer you dumb slave did you sneak onto your masters while he was away? @them @RoBobaFett999 @gamma
i dont have a problem with OP, he is the only blackcel that isn't a complete retard

Last edited:
  • JFL
WHEREVER this nasty sewer alligator reptile, dirahhea breathed nct drooping rat dodo "shit skinned" curry is from, his city will know of him :D:p

View attachment 1483679

and btw, never forget>

Also stay talking about me you anime obsessed loser nigger faggot. That’s all a faggot loser nigger like you can ever hope to do. You ugly mutt go watch some anime and jerk off before your master comes home and beats you, lol ugly slave. Nigger

SHOUT OUT MY NIGGAZ IN ZONE 3 AND SWAT AKA ZONE 4, RIP SHAWTYLO, MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP BLESSING ATL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Warlow, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
  • +1
this stupid eye droopign rat :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 1641614563499.png
    1641614563499.png
    514 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, FailedNormieManlet, prettyboislime and 1 other person
How you gonna criticize him for tagging people and then do the same? :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AlexBrown84, MrGlutton and 2 others
SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU STUPID FUCKING CURRY

YOUR THE COLOR OF MY FUCKING SHIT, I'LL FUCKING BEHEAD YOUR WHORE MOTHER AND INJECT HER WITH REAL ETHNIC SHITSKIN CURRY SEMEN IN HER WHORE MOUTH YOU STUPID FUCKING NCT SHITSKIN SLAVE SERF

View attachment 1483682
All I got from this post was” hurrr durrrr I’m a fuckin ugly loser nigger and I descended from slaves. My race is so hated everywhere I’m literally the color of shit and my people are property” 67BFFCD1 4AAD 4E21 88BC C567BA22D82B @Vietnam @gamma @RoBobaFett999 @them

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 1617
H
SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU STUPID FUCKING CURRY

YOUR THE COLOR OF MY FUCKING SHIT, I'LL FUCKING BEHEAD YOUR WHORE MOTHER AND INJECT HER WITH REAL ETHNIC SHITSKIN CURRY SEMEN IN HER WHORE MOUTH YOU STUPID FUCKING NCT SHITSKIN DODO SLAVED SERF

View attachment 1483682
Hey nigger here’s a bright idea quit typing in all caps like the screeching nigger slave you are and maybe go learn about your history of your race before trying to insult any other races. You’ll quickly find out how inferior you are. I suggest watching the move: ROOTS. Maybe you can watch it with your slave relatives and relate to the story of the slave nigger in it

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Boldandbeautiful, Introvertednarc and 1 other person

View attachment 1483679

and btw, never forget>

Yo you filthy niggers out here eating shit literally?

You nigger never cease to disgust me with your filthy ways
@RoBobaFett999

All I got from this post was” hurrr durrrr I’m a fuckin ugly loser nigger and I descended from slaves. My race is so hated everywhere I’m literally the color of shit and my people are property”View attachment 1483683 @Vietnam @gamma @RoBobaFett999 @them
NOT ONE FUCKING WORD, YOU SHITSTAINED INDIAN,

NOT ONE FUCKING WORD, YOU DODO STREET INDIAN

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others

View attachment 1483684

@looksmaxxer234 @prettyboislime @Frank Jack @Blackmannnns @Pendejo

Yo you niggers are eating shit now?

Fucking filthy slaves. You wanna eat my shit too boy? You have to pick my field first you slave
@RoBobaFett999
@them
@Vietnam

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16960, Kristin and 1 other person
Yo you filthy niggers out here eating shit literally?

You nigger never cease to disgust me with your filthy ways
@RoBobaFett999

1641614732383-png.1483684

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, FailedNormieManlet and prettyboislime
H

Hey nigger here’s a bright idea quit typing in all caps like the screeching nigger slave you are and maybe go learn about your history of your race before trying to insult any other races. You’ll quickly find out how inferior you are. I suggest watching the move: ROOTS. Maybe you can watch it with your slave relatives and relate to the story of the slave nigger in it

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and prettyboislime

Are you looking at these pics cuz it reminds you of your nigger delicacy? Literal shit? God damn your not disgusting nigger. How much did they sell your family for boy?

@them
@RoBobaFett999
@Vietnam
@Introvertednarc
@gamma

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, N1666, Deleted member 16960 and 3 others
Are you looking at these pics cuz it reminds you of your nigger delicacy? Literal shit? God damn your not disgusting nigger. How much did they sell your family for boy?

@them
@RoBobaFett999
@Vietnam
@Introvertednarc
@gamma

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime

@them
@RoBobaFett999
@Vietnam
@Introvertednarc
@gamma

NOT A SINGLE WORD :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I DON'T COMMUNE WITH AN INFERIOR

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime

We wuz kangz and shiet. The kingdom: 0ECAFB73 2A8A 417E 99CF 8A6426143628 B04EC835 2CBF 441C 9EF4 F549EEFAF7AB go eat shit you nigger. It might remind you of where youcame from
@them
@Vietnam
@RoBobaFett999
@gamma
@Introvertednarc
Anyways I’m done arguing with a stupid slave nigger. This is my last reply. Have fun being a loser slave monkey without me buddy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, House Lannister, Deleted member 16960 and 2 others
why are you so racist

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MrGlutton
We wuz kangz and shiet. The kingdom:View attachment 1483687View attachment 1483688go eat shit you nigger. It might remind you of where youcame from
@them
@Vietnam
@RoBobaFett999
@gamma
@Introvertednarc
Anyways I’m done arguing with a stupid slave nigger. This is my last reply. Have fun being a loser slave monkey without me buddy
NOT A SINGLE word

you street shitting cow manure eating mongrel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

why are you so racist
are u retarded?

this guy is using the n word like no tomorrow :lul:

i tried to appeal to peace by telling that moron to calm himself down> i never even decided to directly intervene on moonblunt's behalf

then he calls me the n word and said i should know my place :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, FailedNormieManlet and prettyboislime
FDEF1B01 BB40 49A3 BB26 60E772164276

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Boldandbeautiful, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
are u retarded?

this guy is using the n word like no tomorrow :lul::lul::lul:

i tried to appeal to peace by telling that moron to calm himself down> i never even decided to directly intervene on moonblunt's behalf

then he calls me the n word and said i should know my place :lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1483693
so both of u are racist just to different races

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
so both of u are racist just to different races
i'm not a racist at all u retard

you're a racist and a STFcel too hence ur signature and behavior here>

i literally defend Indians against white supremacists here frequently :forcedsmile:

and youre gay too, move on with your life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, FailedNormieManlet, prettyboislime and 1 other person
i'm not a racist at all u retard

you're a racist and a STFcel too hence ur signature and behavior here>

View attachment 1483697

and youre gay too, move on with your life
im not a stfcel my signature doesnt prove anything
the black sun is a type of vortex and gives good energy
u call me a "stfcel" but i only ever said anything racist in response to anti white racism from ethnics here
if racism is excused because you used it as a reply to someone then im not racist too
why would you say all of that about indian people in general?
if you only meant it as a way to trigger the guy youre beefing with then its the same for me with blacks therefore im also not racist and not an stfcel and im also not gay stop calling me that ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, Clark69 and 4 others
u call me a "stfcel" but i only ever said anything racist in response to anti white racism from ethnics here
if racism is excused because you used it as a reply to someone then im not racist too

cope some more

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
the black sun is a type of vortex and gives good energy
why would you say all of that about indian people in general?
if you only meant it as a way to trigger the guy youre beefing with then its the same for me with blacks therefore im also not racist and not an stfcel and im also not gay stop calling me that ffs
can confirm cloUder isn't actually a bad person, he doesn't see other races as superior

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 13787
saying nigger isnt racist
yes it is you retard

it is considered an offensive word in the west, especially by black people. YOU can't say the word around them. go ask REAL black people on the forum like @Frank Jack @Blackmannnns @looksmaxxer234 @lebanegro

i know ur from your slimy 3rd world european country, but that doesn't rule out the facts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16960 and 1 other person
can confirm cloUder isn't actually a bad person, he doesn't see other races as superior
you literally just joined 2-3 months ago

:lul:

if i'm telling u that rat is a stfcel, then he is

lol at falling 4 stfcel victimization disguise

but you're new, so i'll give you a pass

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
yes it is you retard

it is a highly offensive word in the west, go ask REAL black people on the forum like @Frank Jack @Blackmannnns @looksmaxxer234 @lebanegro

i know ur from your slimy 3rd world european country, but that doesn't rule out the facts.
im not from a 3rd world country thats a lie, my country's standard of living mogs the average black ghetto
its only offensive cuz people let themselves be offended by it, theres many slurs against bulgarians who were also enslaved and not a single person give a fuck about them here because people dont try to be offended by them and the media doesnt push that narrative

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, n0rthface and 2 others
im not from a 3rd world country thats a lie, my country's standard of living mogs the average black ghetto
its only offensive cuz people let themselves be offended by it, theres many slurs against bulgarians who were also enslaved and not a single person give a fuck about them here because people dont try to be offended by them and the media doesnt push that narrative
this your country's standards of living?

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Frank Jack and FailedNormieManlet
not its not thats gypsies they live isolated
okay whatever

i could really give less of a shit about this little discussion anyways

you literally just joined 2-3 months ago

:lul:

if i'm telling u that rat is a stfcel, then he is

lol at falling 4 stfcel victimization disguise

but you're new, so i'll give you a pass
I like you glutton tbh, he seems okay. But I guess you are right bro, I will stay with my eyes peeled.
<3

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
had no idea that @traumatized18yo is mirrin2234....

wonder how many more deleted users came back on new accounts

• +1
@Gargantuan why did he get banned