This currycel is FUCKING hot white alt chicks with this simple trick (how to remove ethnic tax guide) lifefuel for curries

Homunculus

Homunculus

I want to be human
Warning for @aBetterMii idk if he can take this

This currycel (actually turkcel but whatever) is perma hanging out with and railing hot alt girls by simply fashionmaxxing and nichemaxxing.

Whenever I see a phenocel hanging out with stacies, the guy always has earrings, tattoos, cool hair and clothes. It's literally the only way you can "remove" ethnic tax.

I hear you calling bullshit so here's the video evidence

Volcel if you aren't fashionmaxxing as a currycel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Xangsane
These foids look like shit
Brutal for @aBetterMii

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6128, AllesScheiße and 1 other person
Looks gay

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
He's gay best friend territory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, 6ft4, Deleted member 18776 and 3 others
reminds me of @the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, mightyravendark, Deleted member 21700 and 4 others
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, if you wanna get goth hoes you gotta look like @the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Looks234, mightyravendark and 6 others
Doesn’t even look that ethnic

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, if you wanna get goth hoes you gotta look like @the BULL
reminds me of @the BULL
Screenshot 2022 07 16 07 28 29 39 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

same species according to incels.
idk why i keep bothering arguing with you i have basically access to every girl i want while triggered fucks are making mog battles with my worst pics against frauded makeup maxxed tik tok fags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Looks234, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
View attachment 1880095

idk why i keep bothering arguing with you i have basically access to every girl i want while triggered fucks are making mog battles with my worst pics against frauded makeup maxxed tik tok fags
wasn't hating, just thought he looked like you

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
This, and he also doesn't even look like he's "railing em'", don't know where OP got that from, that nigga acts gay af.

• +1
Reactions: Homunculus and aBetterMii
View attachment 1880095

I’ve always been a strong champion of the @the BULL pill, no hate.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 18931
Over :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Homunculus
This forum calls russians ethnics so he is ethnic tbh
This, and he also doesn't even look like he's "railing em'", don't know where OP got that from, that nigga acts gay af.
I mean I did kinda push a narrative but even if he is gay, he could never hang out with those girls with his ethnic tax and MTN face. He overcame his tax by fashionmaxxing.

This forum calls russians ethnics so he is ethnic tbh

I mean I did kinda push a narrative but even if he is gay, he could never hang out with those girls with his ethnic tax and MTN face. He overcame his tax by fashionmaxxing.

Yeah, he just hangs out with girls above his lookslevel :ogre: his mannerisms are that of a gay person, his female friends don't even seem to be affectionate to him (like, they're not huging him or smt on those clips).

I still don't think it would be that easy for him to date em' because of his style alone (even tho fashionmaxxing and nichemaxxing do play a role in dating, he's still ethnic and kinda ugly... so there's that).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 7580
These foids look like shit
Brutal for @aBetterMii
@aBetterMii is a Hindu (Italian) himself

Lifefuel, alt girls might friendzone him too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 15004, aBetterMii and 3 others
View attachment 1880095

HE'S LITERALLY YOU, KEEP CRYING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back