THIS DARK TRIAD MOGGER ON OMEGLE (IDEAL PERSONALITY)

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike

at 5:14 if timestamp doesnt work

ARE YOU IN UTTER DISBELIEF? THAT IS NATURAL DARK TRIAD, IT TOOK HIM 0 SECONDS TO RESPOND OR PROCESS IT.

at 5:14 if timestamp doesnt work

ARE YOU IN UTTER DISBELIEF? THAT IS NATURAL DARK TRIAD, IT TOOK HIM 0 SECONDS TO RESPOND OR PROCESS IT.

i dont understand what he said. i may be retarded. could u transcribe?

is this what you watch in your free time bro jfl.

i dont understand what he said. i may be retarded. could u transcribe?
you are indeed retarded son if u couldn't understand that, no shame, it is not your fault.

she said "what the hell is he?"and pointed at the camera

and he said "you better not be pointing at me ill break ill ur fucking fingers"
is this what you watch in your free time bro jfl.
yes omegle vids are my guilty pleasure
while im waiting to get a webcam to do omegle myself

She didnt expect that, i sensed slight lust from her after that

she was indeed mirin

fuark i wish i could be like that. I used to be like that before, very dark triad/ruthless but in an nt way. I was known as a godly roaster in my school

but then i read some philosphy books and fell for the ‘the quitest man in the room is the strongest’ and became much less vocal thinking i was a stoic badboy

now ive balanced it out but im afraid that i will never reach that merciless hyper nt loud badboy state

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, IndianJock, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others

she was indeed mirin

fuark i wish i could be like that. I used to be like that before, very dark triad/ruthless but in an nt way. I was known as a godly roaster in my school

but then i read some philosphy books and fell for the ‘the quitest man in the room is the strongest’ and became much less vocal thinking i was a stoic badboy

now ive balanced it out but im afraid that i will never reach that merciless hyper nt loud badboy state
you will never reach the hyper nt loud badboy stage again unless you internalize that mindset again

she was indeed mirin

I’m just honest and direct. Can lead to some pretty brutal roasts ngl