This doctor is an artist

T

tryingtofindsolution

Bronze
I have seen skme of his work and the results are mesmerizing.If his photos are not photoshop then he turning normal people into photomodels!Too bad they are fillers and wont last long though..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Mansnob, Bewusst and 2 others
the eye change tho.

what did he got? only fillers or more?

Holy crap 20 ML of filler. JFL. But damn good results!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I’ve already made a post about this

Do all guys on Love Island go to this guy?

Millimetres of bone can utterly change your whole life experience. Truly mesmerizing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2012, Mansnob and 1 other person
God I cant wait to get cheekbone fillers. Its gonna change my life

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and autistic_tendencies
why tf do I only see results like this from doctors from Brazil?

All the US ones seem so underwhelming from what I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I wonder if getting dramatic filler injections similar to what these guys got could significantly improve my looks

Fuck filler injections, I want to achieve a good results but with something that moves my bones

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I feel like seeing your jaw go away as the fillers dissipate would be too brutal for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and SayNoToRotting
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crosshold and Deleted member 2933

Best place for nosejobs and fillers

Brazil is one of the best places to get plastic surgery. JFL this is a third world country (Same PIB as Australia with 8x more people) and it's probably only behind the US when it comes to total plastic surgeries per year. As long as you go for well know doctors it's totally safe, and for foreigners, it's like nothing, especially with the dollar being ~4,10 at the moment.

Don't forget that the two most famous plastic surgeons are from Brazil, Ivo Pitanguy and the effeminate Dr Rey from the show Dr Hollywood.

The only places worth getting Plastic Surgery:

USA
Brazil
Turkey (from what I've seen they are redpilled af on rhino)

AUS, Canada (Just for being 1st world country)
Best place for nosejobs and fillers

Nah, Turkey nosejobs mogs brazil's into the end of the universe and back. Brazillian doctors make absolutely shitty noses, here is an example:

Screenshot 2019 10 22 01 38 46

If I were a doctor and she came to my office I'd NEVER, EVER!!! do this shit. Most doctors here do this, they think the greek nose is the ideal nose and the give women these big straight noses that only make them look like 30yo roasties.

Now instead of having a tiny little bump in her nose, her nose is straight but starts directly from her forehead!

If she knew anything about aesthetic she'd have applied the fillers on the forehead and tell the girl that getting fillers on the nose would make her look worse, like a male, and rhino would be a better option.

I honestly would refuse the job if she insisted that she wants her nose straight with fillers

Last edited: