Mogger

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, bwrauycnee, AscendingHero and 5 others
and ppl are still against mixed race phenos

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, RoundHouse, Blue and 6 others
what a fucking jewbrained schizo he is clearly white, you are defined by ur own countenance not your parents

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brownskink, Deleted member 4416, CursedOne and 13 others
what a fucking jewbrained schizo he is clearly white, you are defined by ur own countenance not your parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
he alpha

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and Looks234
this is you @SubhumanCurrycel if u white and hair maxx

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and SubhumanCurrycel
Looks like ben shapiro if he was a mogger

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Deep voice halo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Leviathin
look at his nose
he has black nostrils

• +1
Reactions: Brownskink and AscendingHero
look at his nose
he has black nostrils
doesn't matter a group of black guys is still gonna bash him for saying the N WORD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Yuya Moggershima, MentalistKebab and 4 others
seriously how tf does someone look this white with one black parent?
and ppl are still against mixed race phenos
bruh most mixed mutts are not good-looking, for every meeks out there, there is a troy deeney

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 10709 and 5 others
His mom cheated on her black husband

he’s full white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 11025 and 1 other person
He's probably a quadroon like Wentworth miller white parent+mullato parent.
Images   2021 04 01T073107775

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, MiroslavBulldosex, Mr.cope and 3 others
Looks Turkish.

Half black jfl. He is maybe 1/4 black. He probably had a white parent, and then a “black” parent who was really only 40% black themselves. Its so stupid to identify this trace ancestry becsuse this guy is obviously way over 50% non black, he is mostly white, yet he identifies as a black person

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero and 2 others
Half black jfl. He is maybe 1/4 black. He probably had a white parent, and then a “black” parent who was really only 40% black themselves. Its so stupid to identify this trace ancestry becsuse this guy is obviously way over 50% non black, he is mostly white, yet he identifies as a black person
And then he calls himself a double agent. What a dipshit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Warlow and SkinjobCatastrophe
Black Americans have on average 25% Europen admixture. So, if his father is like an average black American, he is already about 60-65% European (50% from his mother, 10-15% coming from his father).

But it looks like he is more than 60-65% European. Genetic recombination can be funny, but it would be no surprise to me if his father was more than 25% European, maybe even 50-60%. That would make him 75-80% European. Or, a Quadroon.

He should make an Ancestry test so that we all know.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, TsarTsar444, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
i wish my chin was like that too

i feel mogged

That foid who was against racemixing based as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Mr.cope and Patient A
Good looking

mirin palate

woahvicky moment

Why wouldn’t he? His dad is a black guy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Why wouldn’t he? His dad is a black guy
I get why he does it, it is just a stupid system because this guy is obviously well over 50% white, yet he will call himself “black”, when it would be more accurate to call himself white because thats the majority of his racial background. This guy gets treated like a white guy im sure, everyone sees him and thinks thats a white guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, AscendingHero, Warlow and 5 others
people will do anything for that n word pass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SkinjobCatastrophe, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and MiroslavBulldosex
Black people got good ratios and flat noses, I’m so jealous

People saying that he is black only by the nose, Pietrosiek also has a wider nose, that’s not why we call him black

5E794730 2A85 4154 A063 4B51032F14F9

look how wide his nasal cavity is if you look in his nose, and also how his nose sits right on the cavity, insane development 😢

View attachment 1068448
look how wide his nasal cavity is if you look in his nose, and also how his nose sits right on the cavity, insane development 😢
There is a white guy like this at my school. Insane mandible but nose is also a bit long like this guy although he has a good stubble too but worse eye area. Not much of a flaw, but these rare insanely forward grown straight mandible dudes always seem to have a nose like this and very blocky Jaws. Their side profiles are almost like morphs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
imagine using the 2% black that you have to virtue signal

There is a white guy like this at my school. Insane mandible but nose is also a bit long like this guy although he has a good stubble too but worse eye area. Not much of a flaw, but these rare insanely forward grown straight mandible dudes always seem to have a nose like this and very blocky Jaws. Their side profiles are almost like morphs.
mirin that tiktok development, and flat nose is such a halo because theres less risk of it being bulbous or boney, also neotony bonus, chicos and this guys nose are ideal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
seriously how tf does someone look this white with one black parent?

bruh most mixed mutts are not good-looking, for every meeks out there, there is a troy deeney

Jfl this is such bullshit :lul:

There are ugly mutts but the majority look amazing. cherrypicking the ugliest mixed guy you can find won't change the fact that the majority are slayers

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, TsarTsar444 and AscendingHero
the father has good bone structure if u look closely

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
my sister looks 100% white, although my mother is black, her father is white, I'm 50/50 mulatto

my sister looks 100% white, although my mother is black, her father is white, I'm 50/50 mulatto
i have a pure aryan androgynous dad and a mixed mother and i look like 100% black

there's no way there's normies talking about "white purity" lmao he's lying

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
i have a pure aryan androgynous dad and a mixed mother and i look like 100% black
if that you in ur avi u don't look black at all jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and pizza
Truly impossible
he thinks one of his mixed race parents is black
meeks son will look something like him
which is 25% black