This dude(one of my patients) really is trying his hardest to get me terminated. Just got a call from my job

jm17

jm17

Solstice
Just got a call from my job saying they gonna have to terminate me next time they get a complaint about my mask not being on, this dude is so fixated on getting me fired. Somebody should’ve peeled this dudes shit back in a robbery gone wrong at a gas station 30 years ago.

I wore my mask all night at work, went in this dudes room to show him again that I’m wearing my mask and he still insists on tryna get me fired? What could you possibly gain from this?

guy already went to management the other day, when I thought we was straight on that issue and I told the old ass man he was right and I understand, then u see me come back to work again last night and u go to other higher managers fishing around to get me gone. Wow.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
why werent you wearing your mask around vulnerable population?

the best solution is to hit him with a baseball bat

the best solution is to hit him with a baseball bat
I can’t do that to a patient unless I want to be on the news for a pointless murder and go to jail for a long time 😂

I can’t do that to a patient unless I want to be on the news for a pointless murder and go to jail for a long time 😂
Strangle him to death no one will notice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back