This entire website is a sting operation

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , ugly ass sub5
This website is ran by a few feds to catch future elliot rodgers and incels . the owner of this website is a jew so hes automatically a fed aswell as the site fairly often seeing feds in threads which shouldnt be happening due to the sign up system. this entire website was made by jews to swat all of us, the owner is a jew thats all the evidence i need. #itsthejews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, borntosuffer, Gonthar and 3 others

Last edited:
That's right and I'm the leader of the operation

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, oldcel2002 and TechnoBoss
Can one of these feds DM me? Let me get a damn job ffs

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
He owned a suicide forum which resulted in many deaths, he even got interviewed by the BBC because of it
Which BBC interviewed him? Tyson Beckford? Lebron?

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Hottaco34 and murdah
Last edited:
He owned a suicide forum which resulted in many deaths, he even got interviewed by the BBC because of it
Oh nah thats actually kinda sad tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
You can’t talk about it on here?
hes hiding something from us for sure. this nigga could be a serial rapist or sum else

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and murdah
Nope, literally tried linking site and it was all asterisks. New topic guys.
nah what if this nigga also got like a website for threads abt mass shootings and shit

You can’t talk about it on here?
i swear this nigga is hiding something. cause it takes alot to get censored on .org

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
nigga you dont have to be a fed to create a website

Frustrated Here We Go GIF by Sesame Street

i asked some other users if they know anything and im waiting for their response
your gonna get banned if he finds out:lul:lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv
schizo. i like
This website is ran by a few feds to catch future elliot rodgers and incels . the owner of this website is a jew so hes automatically a fed aswell as the site fairly often seeing feds in threads which shouldnt be happening due to the sign up system. this entire website was made by jews to swat all of us, the owner is a jew thats all the evidence i need. #itsthejews

• +1
Reactions: Greypiller
its all a simulation

• +1
Master never got arrested or faced consequences for promoting the deaths of many people through his suicide forum. That's why I believe he gives information to investigators

• +1
Master never got arrested or faced consequences for promoting the deaths of many people through his suicide forum. That's why I believe he gives information to investigators
nah i talked abt it w some others but i think the mods deleted it . i think that just confirms that this is a sting operation or they want to cover up the think abt the suicide forum . maybe the owner of this website got deeper shit going on like a mass shooting thread or something. idk why else the mods would censor it, the owner even made sure to blacklist the suicide forum website seems fishy tbh , either they are trying to cover the suicide forum up or it actually is a sting operation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
nah i talked abt it w some others but i think the mods deleted it . i think that just confirms that this is a sting operation or they want to cover up the think abt the suicide forum . maybe the owner of this website got deeper shit going on like a mass shooting thread or something. idk why else the mods would censor it, the owner even made sure to blacklist the suicide forum website seems fishy tbh , either they are trying to cover the suicide forum up or it actually is a sting operation
maybe master is under probation after the suicide website so now the feds are watching this website aswell