this era is peak asf

GonorrhoeaGobbler

GonorrhoeaGobbler

Follow my footsteps — our paths shall never cross.
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
17,617
Reputation
29,011
you can just sit at home or get savings and move to a cheep country with good weather like mexico and never work

you live like a fucking king all bc of the internet, you can easily access drugs, the food of nobles (raw organs), jesters (social media), meet people from kingdoms all over the world, have bards telling crazy stories better than ever (games, anime, books) and a harems of sluts bc yes in 2026 women are the happiest they have ever been to have no commitment sex

inb4 "muh isolation", G staring at the void all day with a sprinkle of illusions your nature demands is how you should live your life
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI and I need a new face
being antisocial is high t
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko and TGUN.
What a shit fucking life.

If I ever kill myself I’ll come back to this
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and I need a new face
being antisocial is high t
Youtube Aura GIF
 

Similar threads

GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
5
Views
31
anaverageman
anaverageman
enchanted_elixir
Replies
8
Views
70
mangotimer
mangotimer
roymustang
Replies
32
Views
89
roymustang
roymustang
Lemic
Replies
18
Views
60
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Nectar
Replies
13
Views
84
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

  • mxl4chi1
  • freakb0b69
  • sanz
  • levisko
  • jflmeister
  • chud10282892
Back
Top