images

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, slayer69, Pussyslayer and 12 others
PSL Calculus = 6.79889918

• +1
Reactions: mortis
If that's a natural look there's no way he's a pure ethnic. Guranteed if you examined his genetic data there'd be quite a chunk of European DNA.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, maxlooks, Lolcel and 1 other person
If that's a natural look there's no way he's a pure ethnic. Guranteed if you examined his genetic data there'd be quite a chunk of European DNA.
literally all ethniks besides gooks and negroids have considerable caucasoid DNA kys dumb fuck

literally all ethniks besides gooks and negroids have considerable caucasoid DNA kys dumb fuck
Shutup graycel do u know who ur taking to thsts brendioeee a advocate of incel in the mainstream media

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Lolcel, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
looks white

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and mortis
he is persian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and BrendioEEE
Firstly I was talking about European DNA, not Caucasoid, Caucasoid is much broader, second of all just lol if you think the average inbred Indian has considerable European DNA
Before SHwoer

But of course the most good looking ones do, this is no surprise.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 5746, Selfahate and 2 others
I mog him.

• JFL
Firstly I was talking about European DNA, not Caucasoid, Caucasoid is much broader, second of all just lol if you think the average inbred Indian has considerable European DNA
View attachment 610438

the man OP posted has negligible european DNA, if he is a curry he probably has iranian farmer neolithic DNA

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
he looks like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and mortis
Ah, some Iranians/Persians have quite a large chunk of European DNA.
no they share Indo-European steppe ancestry, europeans did not give their DNA to iranians JFL

• +1
View attachment 610438

That's a cope most Persian's have Iranian chalcolethic Most north western Europeans or even south southern EUROPEANS have EHG+WHG+Anatolian farmer genetically Iranians are not Nordics but some Are i'll be fair on that edge however the majority derive there ancestry from Iranian chalcolithic which is not realted to euro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and yunggod
nigga looks like shit i omg

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Looks like a fag

• JFL
no they share Indo-European steppe ancestry, europeans did not give their DNA to iranians JFL

To be fair to the other Side indo European is a very broad group some are more sand shifted some are more iranian shifted yes there is a different btw some are more chink shifted and some are more nord shifted with the aryans they were more nordic shifted from what i'm aware it was a mixture of the corded ware culture with some thing else producing the BMAC culture which spread into the INDUS valley however what spread and who was spreading it was generally the sinthastha people who were if you don't wanna say nordic europoid

• +1
Reactions: yunggod and mortis

That's some random Iranian tho, I didn't say all Iranians either. Also there is a chunk of Iranians who have a lot of European DNA from the white female slaves they bred with/took as wives.

• +1
I mog him to tibet and back

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
That's some random Iranian tho, I didn't say all Iranians either. Also there is a chunk of Iranians who have a lot of European DNA from the white female slaves they bred with/took as wives.

Okay but your gonna have to provide a reason why you think this 1 has higher euro ancestry cause he looks more like a persian model

That's a cope most Persian's have Iranian chalcolethic Most north western Europeans or even south southern EUROPEANS have EHG+WHG+Anatolian farmer genetically Iranians are not Nordics but some Are i'll be fair on that edge however the majority derive there ancestry from Iranian chalcolithic which is not realted to euro
Anatolian farmers are the fatherif eurocucks:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Anatolian farmers are the fatherif eurocucks:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Yeah But it depends on the population the west has more western hunter gathrer basically cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
he is ugly. only cave man tier bones bad nose brute eye area and no lips. but still gl ngl
come he mogs your twink ass back to tic toc

• JFL
Okay but your gonna have to provide a reason why you think this 1 has higher euro ancestry cause he looks more like a persian model
Because this one looks like he shares a phenotype much similar to certain Europeans, than

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's unlikely, I would say the same for other fairer Iranian models aswell, such as, Hamid Fadaei

The man in this picture, these are more candid shots of him, where he looks more natural and clearly more European.

There's some massive coping going on if you think these people are lacking in European DNA, A lot of Mexicans average out at around 56% European DNA and they barely even look white, same with some other mongrel races like Filipinos, but certain parts in the Arab world, particularly in Turkey, Iran, etc there was a lot of white slavery in the past, and white genes spread because of that.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Because this one looks like he shares a phenotype much similar to certain Europeans, than
View attachment 610558
I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's unlikely, I would say the same for other fairer Iranian models aswell, such as, Hamid Fadaei
View attachment 610570
The man in this picture, these are more candid shots of him, where he looks more natural and clearly more European.

There's some massive coping going on if you think these people are lacking in European DNA, A lot of Mexicans average out at around 56% European DNA and they barely even look white, same with some other mongrel races like Filipinos, but certain parts in the Arab world, particularly in Turkey, Iran, etc there was a lot of white slavery in the past, and white genes spread because of that.
first iranian photo you posted is so ugly he is even more incel than me he looks like arabs jfl

View attachment 610558
View attachment 610570

Iran and Turkey are not a part of the arab world and Anatolia already have white since antiquity not because of slavery

View attachment 610558
View attachment 610570

1 Read what i said before 99 percent of modern iranians derive there ancestry from iranian chalcolithic if there is any european it's at 12 percent to 20 percent at max.

2 He's probably a north West iranian they tend to have lighter feutres in comparison hence why many talysh people can have blonde hair blue eyes.

Iran and Turkey are not a part of the arab world and Anatolia already have white since antiquity not because of slavery
Iran used to be Persia, in Persia white slavery was a massive part of their history even as recently as the 1800s, where they imported Russian slaves and even some from other parts of Europe aswell. There were more White Slaves involved in that slave trade than anyone really involved in any other slave trade. Turkey used to be The Ottoman Empire, and had an EXTREMELY Massive white slave trade aswell. In fact Turkey has some straight up 100% Europeans even more so than Iran, i'd gurantee primarily because of this slave trade, and the fact that Turkey is much closer to Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Iran used to be Persia, in Persia white slavery was a massive part of their history even as recently as the 1800s, where they imported Russian slaves and even some from other parts of Europe aswell. There were more White Slaves involved in that slave trade than anyone really involved in any other slave trade. Turkey used to be The Ottoman Empire, and had an EXTREMELY Massive white slave trade aswell. In fact Turkey has some straight up 100% Europeans even more so than Iran, i'd gurantee primarily because of this slave trade, and the fact that Turkey is much closer to Europe.
Yeah I know but I talk about turkey from the antiquity it was already inhabited by whites mixed with native anatolians, it’s ironically more ethnic today due to islam

it’s ironically more ethnic today due to islam
what logic is this? bosnia and albania are ethnic because they follow islam? jfl

Why do all good looking ethnics look like a south european white? 🤔

• Hmm...