This existence is pain. If you have a low dopamine brain, kys.

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Gold
Nothing will ever come close to playing as a 10 year old, without a care in the world. A neurologically sensitive person was not made for this world. In tribes, it may be true, but fuck this society man. I wish I could be a low conscientiousness thugmaxxed retard. Those kinds of 70IQ guys don't care about jack shit and are content with their own little world. I'm 24 now, and the past 10 years have been wraught with mostly anxiety, and some good. And it's not like I didn't try to turn my situation around. I've tried keto, fruitarian, nofap, excersise, socializing sucesfully, women... It all leads back to the same baseline existential dread.

A man disconected from his natural source and duty in this day and age is good as dead. I'm supposed to be FUCKING HUNTING FISH OR DEER TO FEED MY FAMILY FOR FUCKS SAKE. NOT THIS BULLSHIT HEDONISTIC SHIT.

Tyler Durden said it best: "We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives."

@Amnesia is also a prime example of wordly pleasure not being the answer. JB galore, yet he still recently mentioned that he was the most depressed he ever was.

I envy people that are content with this world. Must be nice having a balanced brain.:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: ALP, exo, i hear voices and 4 others
endogenous opioids mog dopamine

consider this an audition but you’ll never get the position

my biggest fear is achieving my dreams and still not being content with my life

Try going into spirituality

my biggest fear is achieving my dreams and still not being content with my life
basic understanding of human biology can tell you it wont make you happy longterm.

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
It is better to a beetle or a mouse than a man

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
Just do lsd bro :feelshehe:

Nothing will ever come close to playing as a 10 year old, without a care in the world. A neurologically sensitive person was not made for this world. In tribes, it may be true, but fuck this society man. I wish I could be a low conscientiousness thugmaxxed retard. Those kinds of 70IQ guys don't care about jack shit and are content with their own little world. I'm 24 now, and the past 10 years have been wraught with mostly anxiety, and some good. And it's not like I didn't try to turn my situation around. I've tried keto, fruitarian, nofap, excersise, socializing sucesfully, women... It all leads back to the same baseline existential dread.

A man disconected from his natural source and duty in this day and age is good as dead. I'm supposed to be FUCKING HUNTING FISH OR DEER TO FEED MY FAMILY FOR FUCKS SAKE. NOT THIS BULLSHIT HEDONISTIC SHIT.

Tyler Durden said it best: "We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives."

@Amnesia is also a prime example of wordly pleasure not being the answer. JB galore, yet he still recently mentioned that he was the most depressed he ever was.

I envy people that are content with this world. Must be nice having a balanced brain.:blackpill:
Just geek of Molly and lsd Bhai