This female K-pop star killed herself even tho she had it all

MikeMew'sBitch

MikeMew'sBitch

Suffer Fight Suffer Die
Name: Goo Hara
Died November 2019
Cause of death: suicide at age 28

Final conclusion:
Female, young, good looking, decently wealthy, famous, 1.5 million instagram followers. Still killed herself by roping (literally) due to career taking turn for the worse (got fired by managerial company), ex boyfriend blackmailing her, her best friend suiciding a month earlier and overall severe depression that lasted for months.

Even if we take all of the above into consideration she was still in a much better position than majority of ugly, subhuman, poor, unemployed incels. She had it all except for being a bit mentally unstable (prone to anxiety and depression).

She still decided her life is not worth living :feelswhat: and killed herself in her apartment in the middle of the night (at that time depressive episodes are usually the worst).

Her last instagram post:
21408078-7720413-image-m-96_1574614816550.jpg

Yes, she is obviously a gook. Still looks good, and i would ve personally saved her if i could. If i knew she would rope that night i would legit take a plane for South Korea and enter her apartment by force just to save her from herself.

I MEAN LOOK AT HER:

GooHara_COSMOPOLITAN_201507-4.jpg

gooharakoreancutesingerbykoreasexygirl-blogspot-com30.jpg

cb13bce2956aefc9d5c54e8b68d6b49f.jpg

WOULD YOU NOT SAVE HER? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Xangsane and murdah
Not good looking enough for korea.org

• Hmm...
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
ltb

• So Sad
Man these biches live in tutorial mode no pity from me

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, MikeMew'sBitch and spark
jews GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, BigJimsWornOutTires and MikeMew'sBitch
contracts can be brutal, literally a slave to your company and she was getting older :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and MikeMew'sBitch
I don't care about noodles

• Hmm...
leonardu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and murdah
even money fame and riches isnt enough to justify living as a gook

over for ricecels

• JFL
all she needed was some chad BWC, and her depression would of been cured.

Poor gook.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, WeiWei and MikeMew'sBitch
Dumb hoe should've let me hit it from the back before she killed herself

• +1
all she needed was some chad BWC, and her depression would of been cured.

Poor gook.
worst thing is, she could ve had any dick she wants. im sure there would be some chad willing to fuck a hot kpop star. she didnt think enough about that and just impulsively decided to rope

Died November 2019

Final conclusion:
Female, young, good looking, decently wealthy, famous, 1.5 million instagram followers. Still killed herself by roping (literally) due to career taking turn for the worse (got fired by managerial company), ex boyfriend blackmailing her, her best friend suiciding a month earlier and overall severe depression that lasted for months.

Even if we take all of the above into consideration she was still in a much better position than majority of ugly, subhuman, poor, unemployed incels. She had it all except for being a bit mentally unstable (prone to anxiety and depression).

She still decided her life is not worth living :feelswhat: and killed herself in her apartment in the middle of the night (at that time depressive episodes are usually the worst).

Her last instagram post:

Yes, she is obviously a gook. Still looks good, and i would ve personally saved her if i could. If i knew she would rope that night i would legit take a plane for South Korea and enter her apartment by force just to save her from herself.

I MEAN LOOK AT HER:

The one lucky guy working at the morgue: :feelshah:

• +1
Died November 2019

Final conclusion:

Her last instagram post:

I MEAN LOOK AT HER:

Because its material world pupose to awake if u failed u reborn and awake again

• +1
When you lived like that for your entire adult life, I'd imagine it's hard to go back.

• +1
Reactions: kicktheslowflow and MikeMew'sBitch
Died November 2019

Final conclusion:

Her last instagram post:

I MEAN LOOK AT HER:

Looks insane for a gook ngl 😍

• +1